Firebird v63G - page 8

Latest statement Firebirdv63G MAtype=0

See my latest statement for Firebirdv63G with MAtype=0. It survived todays News!

Files:

MarvinSk:
Hi Hendrick just a note about Use_V63D_Divergence

When I had that value set to 0 I got bad hours for EUR/USD and GBP/USD

So I left it on...

Thanks Marvin. But I will want to test the difference between value 1 and 0. I'm not sure what it will do. Let's see what my test next week will do.

Non-Farm Payroll report

Hendrick

Similar thing happened to me at around 12:30 GMT. On USD/JPY chart, 12 buy trades were initiated within a very few minutes. The reason for this was that I had the PipStep=5. On GPD/USD, there were 9 Buys. Even though it was only a Demo Account, it still make my heart jump up into my throat. As of 18:20 GMT, all trades are still open. I like that V63G does not make trades as soon as price goes out of the envelope Like V65 does. It waits until it the spike seems to have peek and is starting to reside. If it does reside, profit trades are had. One of the dangers is to let a trade stay open too long. If you have a spike on these, you can lose big time.

My settings

MA_length=18

MA_timeframe=30

MAtype=0

Percent=0.16000000

TradeOnFriday=1

slip=100

Lots=0.10000000

TakeProfit=30

Stoploss=200

Fast_Period=23

Fast_Price=1

Slow_Period=84

Slow_Price=1

DivergenceLimit=0.00200000

Use_V63D_Divergence=1

PipStep=5

IncreasementType=0.00000000

DVLimit=8

PipsGoal=500

PipsLoss=500

GMT=0

DST=0

OpeningHour=0

ClosingHour=23

writelog=0

Error

My last post should have stated that there were 9 Sell orders instead of Buys on the GBP/USD chart.

Wackena

Charts

Here are the charts from today after the Non-Farm Payroll Report.

Wackena

Files:

Statement

Welcome!

Statement and settings attached. I am testing: gbpusd, eurusd, usdchf, usdjpy, cadjpy, eurcad. After 12.30 there were a lot of trades not closed of course.

When comes to opening the trades strange things happened. gbpusd opened trades every 5 pips, usdchf every 30 pips and usdjpy opened no trades. There were the same settings for each pair. Look at the images. Anybody has idea what is wrong?

Very important will be establishing proper MM for this EA. It can bring profits but also can eat up account very quickly. I will try to do this after longer testing.

Files:
stat.set.txt  1 kb
gbpusd_2.jpg  99 kb
usdchf.jpg  80 kb
usdjpy.jpg  76 kb

Statement

I keep on testing these pairs

EURUSD,GBPUSD,USDCHF,AUDUSD,EURAUD,EURCAD,USDJPY,USDCAD,NZDUSD,

EURJPY,GBPCHF,EURCHF,CHFJPY,AUDJPY,CADJPY.

euraud is a biggest loser again.

"case" statements

Am I correct in Firebird v63G that no matter what you setup in the inputs for Percent, TradeOnfriday, slip, PipStep, IncreasementType, DVLimit, OpeningHour and ClosingHour, it gets overwritten by the "case" statements within the programme for EUR/USD, GBP/USD, EUR/CHF?

Where can I find more information on using this "case" function and within this programme, how is the "case" number generated?

Thanks in advance,

wackena

Problems!!

Been away to France for a couple of days. Just get back, turned on my PC and guess what!! The f*&^%%^&*g thing is dead!!! So no testing for me next week. Have to get me a brandnew pc someway. Be back soon! (Hope you guys will keep on testing).

Reason: