Firebird v63G - page 13

Hendrick:
Forward testing Firebird v63G. See my statement. Anyone else testing this EA? TF=M30. Settings see firebirdv63g.ZIP

U can get much much greater results by using this setting

Take/Proffit = 50

MA_length = 13

fastPeriod = 13

SlowPeriod = 20

Proffit rise from 450$ to 5000$ (start with 1000$ deposit) from 1-May till today

New Statement Firebirdv63G

See new statement Firebirdv63G (from 13-6 until now).

TF=15 (EA and charts)

Pairs GBPUSD USDCHF USDJPY EURUSD EURJPY

Settings:

MA_length=10

MA_timeframe=15

MAtype=0

Percent=0.05000000

TradeOnFriday=1

slip=100

Lots=0.40000000

TakeProfit=18

Stoploss=42

Fast_Period=23

Fast_Price=1

Slow_Period=84

Slow_Price=1

DivergenceLimit=0.00200000

Use_V63D_Divergence=0

PipStep=15

IncreasementType=0.00000000

DVLimit=10

PipsGoal=500

PipsLoss=500

GMT=0

DST=0

OpeningHour=0

ClosingHour=23

writelog=0

Files:

elihayun:

Take/Proffit = 50

MA_length = 13

fastPeriod = 13

SlowPeriod = 20

Proffit rise from 450$ to 5000$ (start with 1000$ deposit) from 1-May till today

Hi!

Can you show me a statement?

Some thoughts about Firebirdv63G

I still think Firebirdv63G is one of the greatest EA's ever made. We had some heavy spikes this week caused by the "The News" but it looks like this version of Firebird is not very vulnerable for these spikes. Still I think it will be better to close Firebird just before and after the Big News. I'm now working on a tool with wich you can specify stop and start times for Firebird for a whole week. You can use it to prevent Firebird to take trades at certain times or to prevent to take trades during The News. Very cool! If I have the time I will post it this weekend.

Until now I think TF=15 and Percent=0.05 is the best (Thanks Wackena!!). And for the settings: MAtype=0 is a must, don't use MAtype=1. And much better results with Use_V63D_Divergence=false. Hope all you guys will keep on testing this powerful EA!

Is Pipsloss within inputs self explanatory ie. does it mean that the maximum number of pip loss is limited to default 500 pips? I am going to change that to a much lower number if it is. Is the 500 per day or per session? Does anyone have any thoughts on this? Thanks for any help.

Hendrick:
Hi! Can you show me a statement?

I run it now. Shows 3000$ . U can see the setting too

elihayun:

Take/Proffit = 50

MA_length = 13

fastPeriod = 13

SlowPeriod = 20

Whats the TF.....?? M1 ??

Thanks

Babar

babarmughal:
Whats the TF.....?? M1 ??

Thanks

Babar

TF is 30M. I tried all of them, and this give better results, so far

Elihayun, Thanks for your post. I have noticed that the standard for modeling of 90% seems to be essential for more accurately reflecting live trading and most EA testers/optimizers here at forex-tsd seems to also use 90% as the standard, have you attempted to increase your modeling from 75%? Thank you.

elihayun:
I run it now. Shows 3000$ . U can see the setting too

goldensight:
Elihayun, Thanks for your post. I have noticed that the standard for modeling of 90% seems to be essential for more accurately reflecting live trading and most EA testers/optimizers here at forex-tsd seems to also use 90% as the standard, have you attempted to increase your modeling from 75%? Thank you.

I can't do better. I started forward test, and it took 60Pips on EURUSD at 12:34 price 1.2625 t/p 1.2658

I will continue to test, and let u know my finding next week

Reason: