Stock Market A To Z: 26 Names, Themes And Trends To Watch - page 7

To add comments, please log in or register
Sergey Golubev
Sergey Golubev  

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

Is there a server to load real tics, candles?

Dmitiry Ananiev , 2018.10.19 17:34

Each broker has its own quotes. Forex does not bargain on one platform, Therefore, quotes for all may differ.
The same applies to CFD.

But the instruments traded on the stock exchanges have the same history and prices must be the same for everyone. Who to take - a matter of taste and license

Veerupmath
Veerupmath  
Hi, Dear sir/Ma'am. I'm new here. Could you please explain,  that How to start trading with Meta traders? 
Sergey Golubev
Sergey Golubev  
Veerupmath:
Hi, Dear sir/Ma'am. I'm new here. Could you please explain,  that How to start trading with Meta traders? 

Where Do I start from
https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/212020 

Where Do I start from?
Where Do I start from?
  • www.mql5.com
Hi fam! Am a total newbie in the forex niche... Just signed up here on this platform... Please where do i start from? I need help...
Sergey Golubev
Sergey Golubev  

Press review

Sergey Golubev, 2018.12.27 10:48

Market Trends To Watch In 2019 - Low European Bond Yields (based on the article)

European Bond

• "Even though bond yields have risen at least in the U.S. in recent years, it remains true that yields on government debt are low by historical standards. The yield on 10-year Swiss government debt is negative, and many European countries have very low yields. Again, we're a decade into this trend, a have seen four decades of generally declining yields globally as inflation has been tamed. Nonetheless, broader history, and the fact that U.S. inflation is around 2%, suggests this may not last."

============

The chart was made on weekly timeframe with Ichimoku market condition setup (MT5) from this post (free to download for indicators and template) as well as the following indicators from CodeBase:

Sergey Golubev
Sergey Golubev  

Press review

Sergey Golubev, 2019.01.12 09:47

Stock Market: Starbucks - Why I Recommended Selling It (based on the article)

Starbucks stock price daily chart by Metatrader 5

• "The stock's price-to-earnings multiple is 19 which is comparable to that of the S&P 500. A company without a clear growth plan trading at a market multiple is not a compelling investment.  To be compelling, the stock would have to be a lot cheaper, or the CEO has put forth a credible plan to restore growth. Until then, there is no way Starbucks would not crack my top 20 stocks so I am comfortable that selling it is the right call."
  • "Even if I were convinced that Starbucks was a top 20 stock, I would still recommend selling enough to bring the position down to 5% of her portfolio. Keeping 20% of the portfolio in any stock just to avoid the capital gains tax is a bad idea. There are cases where a stock is so compelling that I would be willing to let it be a 20% position. But the strongest case for Starbucks, as put forth by its CEO, falls far short of that."
  • "Yes, it is still possible that Starbucks is a gem that all of my managers and I missed. I can live with that. There are plenty of other stocks with better chances of delivering a good return for investors."

==========

Chart was made on MT5 with Brainwashing system/AscTrend system (MT5) from this thread (free to download) together with following indicators:

Same system for MT4:

1. Brainwashing. Trades: manually and using EAs (MT4)
  2. Brainwashing EAs - the thread (MT4)
  3. Brainwashing: system setup for trading manually and for EAs (MT4) - the thread 
  4. Brainwashing: system development (MT4) - the thread

To add comments, please log in or register