It's impossible to make money on Forox!!! - page 24

paukas >> :

They want a lot at once. And that's not how it works. ;)

I want a lot at once too. 3% a day will satisfy me quite well :) How long can I live with these demands?

gip писал(а) >>
I want a lot at once too. >> 3% a day will satisfy me quite well :) How long can I live with these demands?

Without going into too much detail - six months.

joo >> :

That's not what I was talking about, and not a word about TF. Everyone knows that to reduce overheads, read spread/profit ratio, you have to increase targets. However, contrary to this, decrease the targets.

I can assure you that we are talking about the same thing (same eggs - side view).

Azzx >> :

It's very much on topic... Many people are interested.

The funniest question is the comparison between the stock market and forex.

It is no secret that even many recognized "gurus" spit on forex.

If MT5 will allow trading on the exchange...

At least - for sure it will be much easier to compare. :)

And what is there to compare? Of course, it is more reliable to trade on the exchange. If quotes of Forex brokers are different, adjusted and filtered differently, then the stock exchange quotes are the same for all at any time. Correspondingly, even Fibo levels are much more accurate - everyone uses them one pip at a time, not one way at a time. I'm not even talking about real-time volumes. For "directional" trading I switched to futures a long time ago.

gip писал(а) >>

If earning on forex is possible and even easier than losing, then I wonder where successful traders disappear to and what does paukas have to do with it?

:)

paukas wrote(a) >>

They want a lot at once. It doesn't happen that way. ;)

I mean, I was involved :o)

paukas >> :

>> Without going into too much detail, six months.

>> I see. >> In passing, that's what I was guessing.

Svinozavr >> :

Now I have to do it mostly rectally.

I think as soon as MT5 comes out on Fonda, Fonda will immediately introduce restrictions like spread, slippage etc. "harmless" baddies that are very easy to get rid of (according to joo ) and which will nevertheless negate all traders efforts.

Not even! - The mechanism to obfuscate the Funds will be the most trivial - a bunch of MTS-cocks will bring the securities market to an Efficient state in a matter of months.

OAE >> :

Yes, I myself am looking forward to MT5. I have a lot of ideas to implement at the exchange, but I do not have time to learn other programming languages. Although, of course, there are platforms where you can trade everything, not just forex, and which have advanced features for programming your own indicators and Expert Advisors.

There are TA programs (Omega TS, Metastock, VelsLab, etc.) - these are not exchange terminals. They do not have any trading functions. There are relatively convenient ways to create indices. The entire hassle is in the connection of the terminal with this program of analysis.

In the public terminals themselves, if there is a possibility to create your own indicator, then a) it is ugly and b) either there is no connection with the trading functions or everything is through anus again.

Neutron >> :

I think, as soon as MT5 will be released on Fonda, they will immediately introduce restrictions, like spread, slippage, etc. >> "harmless" stuff, which is very easy to get rid of (according to joo ) and which nevertheless will nullify all traders efforts.

There are already thousands of robots working on all the exchanges and no one is waiting for the release of the Russian super-platform ;)

OAE >> :

There are already thousands of robots working on all the exchanges and no one is waiting for the Russian super-platform to come out ;)

Well, it's so... >> that was a bit much.
Reason: