Frequently Asked Questions about the Signals service - page 46

zamani28i:

Hello everyone.

I try signal system in my demo account today.

but I see a problem:

after signal and my demo account connected, every open position in my provider account opened in my demo account.

but problem is: my provider was open a GBP/USD sell position in price of 1.69518 - but in my demo account this position open at price of 1.69490.

is this happened because I am in demo mode or not?

is every open position in my provider account must open in my account after registration ?!

Thanks and sorry for my bad English.

My dear, the price that opens your trades is based on YOUR BROKER's quote. You joined at exact time that provider opens a trade, price can still be DIFFERENT due to BROKER's quote.

After registration, WHENEVER provider OPENS new trades, it will COPY 100% everything, same as when provider CLOSE, move SL/TP.

If you r confused u can PM me whereby I give u my skype ID and ask away, we can talk on Mic (free calls) on skype.

juanpablomdq:
HI! I was wondering how are positions copied when you just suscribed to a signal. Are they copied if the price is the same or better and the ones that do not follow this criteria are dismissed or all open positions are copied no matter what the price? Thanks
MT4/MT5 allows a spread difference which IMHO is ignored. COPIED all at brokers price *YOUR brokie's price

555575:
I've subscribed to the signals. 
but the signal itself automatically put stop loss and take profit does. 
If we take profit and stop loss koyacaz in our own hands. 
Center opens, we land ourselves in the position will close.

Dearest. here's the knee jerk experience

When u check the box copy sl/tp, it will copy sl/tp. YES if sl/tp hits YOUR broker's price it will closed. Basic mt4/mt5 function, nothing to do with provider

Here's the hair tearing part, (provided u still got hair left that is). When sl/tp hits your acct and takes u out of the trade, when MQL resynch and if by chance that trade didnt hit the sl/tp level for the provider's broker, guess what? (pls hum the tune to Jurassic Park). MQL will RECREATE those trades for you at your current broker's price (the spreads diff is actually ignored, its there but of no function as far as my experience goes). Is that end of story? Of coz not, when provider does finally close that ORIGINAL trade, MQL copies that action and closed your "duplicated" recopied trade. Maybe lost maybe gains, dice throwing session!

Welcome to MQL signal subscription

PS: Here's what I do. Find a good provider, DONT care abt checking sl/tp, if you subs it meant u shld trust that provider, so let him close, MQL will get triggered and close out your trades as well. 

PPS: I shld add here for clarity. When u first subs and u check force syn, even provider is overall POSITIVE (meaning some trades can be NEGATIVE, but total floating is POSTIVE), it will copy regardless. But if u didnt force syn it will wait out. But ONGOING subs, synch will happen! T-rex is extinct but MQL has improved beyond T-rex intelligence, so we are in good hands, dont worry! Besides if u do start tearing hair, then u can save a bundle on waxing

bzyqe:
Hello, can I change login number of MT4 for subscription. I made some mistake and copied wrong login number. I subscribed about 1 hour ago. The broker will stay the same, need only change the login number.
DEAREST, NO, unless that mt4 acct is INVALID. I hv done that too, given INVALID acct number by transposition error. MQL didnt synch that cos cant find mt4 to synch. U hv to resubs. If its paid, write a ticket to service desk and explain your issues. They will investigate and if found true, they may graciously allow refund (for paid signals). If that acct is VALID, and you entered acct #2 instead of acct#1, Admin wont know, they may grant that refund, cancel the first subs. But pray for their mercy

goldcode:
How is my transaction copied, if my Balance is too low to buy less than 0,1 lots (if my broker doesn't support lots less than 0,1?)

IT WONT do anything and u may get error messages. lowest lot=0.10 for your broker thats what MQL is forced to create, since balance cant allow nothing happens

If this is paid signal, u r still charged. 2 ways

1) Up your deposit

2) use another signal

3) Write to service desk to pray that admin help with the refund

If signal is not paid, why bother, just do 1 or 2 above

If you need a micro acct with low deposit 50% bonus and NO commission yet ECN spreads PM me, you will be happy

any suggestion why my signals shows this message - ' Available in showcase
Your signal has low rating and is not publicly available
Available MetaTrader terminal
Your signal has low rating and is not publicly available

'

Also i tried to look for signal and it is not shown in Signal List.

Hi,

how can I register a signal within account previously used for subscription?

Thx.

poleva:

Hi,

how can I register a signal within account previously used for subscription?

Thx.

You can't.

angevoyageur:
You can't.
Then is it possible delete account?

poleva:
Then is it possible delete account?
Ask your broker.
Reason: