Frequently Asked Questions about the Signals service - page 20

nice1:

Apologies if this is a FAQ, but I couldn't find the answer:

In the drawdown stats for a signal, what is the difference between the "Relative" drawdown and the "Max DD by equity"?

Thanks ...

Relative applies to balance. Max DD by equity is floating.

Why is Relative higher than Max DD by equity for some systems?   Is this the result of large withdrawals?

Thanks ...

angevoyageur:

Relative applies to balance. Max DD by equity is floating.

I have a question if I resign from signal for example for one week its a paid signal. My transaction witch are still open will be closed automaticly? And If I have to pay on more time if I would start the same signal even if I paid for whole month before? Its very important for me I have to know it before sunday 23 p.m.

Please help !!! ;) 

I want to complete the 'security', and I've received a 'SMS', code. But after I enter the SMS code occurs or appears like this....

http://imageshack.com/i/041cgmj

next...

http://imageshack.com/i/bbsc2pj

1. What is wrong?
  2. And what should I do?
11.jpg
  • imageshack.com
Unlimited space to host images, easy to use image uploader, albums, photo hosting, sharing, dynamic image resizing on web and mobile.

django1979:

I have a question if I resign from signal for example for one week its a paid signal. My transaction witch are still open will be closed automaticly? And If I have to pay on more time if I would start the same signal even if I paid for whole month before? Its very important for me I have to know it before sunday 23 p.m.

You can suspend you subscription. See https://www.metatrader5.com/en/terminal/help/signals/signal_subscriber

If you want to stop copying deals temporary, do not unsubscribe from the signal. Instead, suspend the subscription by clicking Suspend against the signal. In future, you'll be able to start the subscription gain on the "Suspended" tab located above the list of subscriptions.

Hi,

I would like to ask you how is leverage working in volume case? For example if provider has 10 000 usd account balance and I have 1000 usd, my volume ratio will be 1:10 . What will happen if I have leverage 1:500 and provider has 1:200 ???

Documentation on MQL5: Standard Constants, Enumerations and Structures / Environment State / Account Properties
Documentation on MQL5: Standard Constants, Enumerations and Structures / Environment State / Account Properties
  • www.mql5.com
Standard Constants, Enumerations and Structures / Environment State / Account Properties - Documentation on MQL5

Matusp:

Hi,

I would like to ask you how is leverage working in volume case? For example if provider has 10 000 usd account balance and I have 1000 usd, my volume ratio will be 1:10 . What will happen if I have leverage 1:500 and provider has 1:200 ???

In this case, that changes nothing as your leverage is superior to that of provider. If you had 1:100 instead (and provider 1:200) then ratio would be divided by 2 (200/100).

I put a real account MT4 on signal. Unfortunately the leverage is 888:1 and I didn't realise about the limit being 500:1 for others to subscribe. I have changed the leverage of my account to 500:1. Will this now show on my signal and will others be able to subscribe now?

Thanks 

• www.mql5.com
Standard Constants, Enumerations and Structures / Environment State / Account Properties - Documentation on MQL5

properkhunt:

I put a real account MT4 on signal. Unfortunately the leverage is 888:1 and I didn't realise about the limit being 500:1 for others to subscribe. I have changed the leverage of my account to 500:1. Will this now show on my signal and will others be able to subscribe now?

Leverage was updated to 1:500. But why did you disabled this signal?

marsel:
Leverage was updated to 1:500. But why did you disabled this signal?

Signal is enabled. Had thunder storm broadband line went down. Had intermittent power cuts. Can the signal be put back on? 

Reason: