Frequently Asked Questions about the Signals service - page 47

angevoyageur:
Ask your broker.
I mean MT5 community account.

poleva:
I mean MT5 community account.
Ah sorry. You have to write to ServiceDesk for that.

angevoyageur:
Ah sorry. You have to write to ServiceDesk for that.
OK. Thx.

poleva:
OK. Thx.
Nope you can neither delete nor use the same account. You will need to use a new account - you will get same response from ServiceDesk too.

I want to create my signal, but i have a problem, a few days ago i subscrive for a signal and cancell it yesterday and now they don't let me create my signal because it says "Specified account has been used for subscribing to signals. Signals resale is prohibited" but my signal subscritions are all cancelled.

How can i resolve it??

nc_trader:

I want to create my signal, but i have a problem, a few days ago i subscrive for a signal and cancell it yesterday and now they don't let me create my signal because it says "Specified account has been used for subscribing to signals. Signals resale is prohibited" but my signal subscritions are all cancelled.

How can i resolve it??

Open a new account with your broker. Most brokers let you create a new account instantly

nc_trader:

How can i resolve it??

You can't create the same account as provider and as subscriber. Even if not simultaneously.

Hi,

I've been reading the FAQ but I can't seem to find the answer.

- Does subscribers have to open their MT4 in order to copy all the trading activities of the provider?

Thanks. 

haresearch:

Hi,

I've been reading the FAQ but I can't seem to find the answer.

- Does subscribers have to open their MT4 in order to copy all the trading activities of the provider?

Thanks. 

Yes. You have to either leave your PC running with MT4 open 24/7 or get a VPS

Do you have more information of VPS?
Reason: