Frequently Asked Questions about the Signals service - page 51

Hello,

I have a doubt, can we copy the same signal in two different broker accounts?   

lalves:

Hello,

I have a doubt, can we copy the same signal in two different broker accounts?   

Yes if you subscribe 2 times and the 2 broker accounts are compatible with the signal.

angevoyageur:
Yes if you subscribe 2 times and the 2 broker accounts are compatible with the signal.
Thank you for the quick answer. 

can anybody copying signals and sell to others with his name

varun89:
can anybody copying signals and sell to others with his name
No, this is illegal by the rules.

I try to subscribe an new signal, but is doesn't shows up in MetaTrader 4.

In MetaTrader 4 I miss the sheet "Signal" in general, in windows "Option" and "Terminal".

I'm logged in into the "Options/community" and this is fine. I have the confirmation from the journal.

It seems there is an general issue here from my side.

Do you have any help?

I have one public free signal. I can not make my second account public and free, it keeps saying I have ti enter $20 or more. I see other signal providers with multiple free accounts. Why can't I?

Thanks.

EventHorizon:

I have one public free signal. I can not make my second account public and free, it keeps saying I have ti enter $20 or more. I see other signal providers with multiple free accounts. Why can't I?

Thanks.

AFAIK It's not possible anymore to provide a signal from a real account for free. The rules have been changed.

BingoBongoXMan:

In MetaTrader 4 I miss the sheet "Signal" in general, in windows "Option" and "Terminal". 

Make sure you have IE8 or higher installed on the PC.

marketeer:
Make sure you have IE8 or higher installed on the PC.

Hi, thanks for answering.

IE11 is installed, but still the same issue.

receive the following confirmation from jurnal window:

Thanks

Reason: