Frequently Asked Questions about the Signals service - page 43

apprenticepress:

We have tried to subscribe to Gold Stalker 77, https://www.mql5.com/en/signals/32636, but we are receiving no trades at all.  Have tried to sychonize, but nothing is working.  Can anyone help please?  apprenticepress@gmail.com is the email in case it helps for contact.  I don't know where or how to get support here on mql5.  We paid a subscription for the signal, but yet it doesn't seem to work.  Thank you very kindly.  

Do we need to have an ECN account to follow this provider I wonder?  

The max deviation/slippage is set at max 5.0, but what if our broker (FINFX.fi) has a larger spread then I suppose no trades will copy over....  

Someone helped us with the answer.  We needed to move from a micro account to an ECN account with 0.1 lots base.  It worked great and now we receive the signals.  Wanted to post in case it might help anyone else.  

We had GOLD as XAUUSDm but the system didn't make the match up between the signal provider's  XAUUSD.  But when we went to ECN our symbol matched and problem solved.  Thank you forum members.  

How is my transaction copied, if my Balance is too low to buy less than 0,1 lots (if my broker doesn't support lots less than 0,1?)

Hello,

can I  use 2 or more different signals on the same acount? Whe I tried to add a second signal it didn´t work.

Thanks

mql47:

Hello,

can I  use 2 or more different signals on the same acount? Whe I tried to add a second signal it didn´t work.

Thanks

Yes you can, you just need an instance of metatrader running for each separate signal. So if you wanna follow two signals you need
to download metatrader twice and run them at the same time but they both can still be connected to the same account.

Thanks Coolbudt223,

but how can I add a second signal? I used to manage the signals not directly form the metatrader but from the web page (subscribe without terminal). When I tried to add a second signal I selected the signal, typed in the broker and finally the account number. Then I always get the error message "There are a subscription to specified trading account and period exists. "

I always meet an issue, Signal :  Connecting to Signal server and it repeats every 5 minutes, if this occur, whatever changes my signal provider make will not be reflected on my MT4 terminal.   It will remain until Signal pinged successfully and resynch is done.   Is there any manual way to make to Signal Provider signals sync with my MT4 terminal when Connecting to Signal server and it repeats every 5 minutes occurs? 

2014.06.17 16:07:57.429 '16981': Signal - 'Happy Asian' for 'kctestingeas1' subscription found, 2014.07.03 expiration, enabled

2014.06.17 16:33:25.941 '16981': Signal - close all positions

2014.06.17 16:33:31.068 '16981': Signal - subscription disabled

Hi,

I was on demo following Happy Asian Signal. The expiration was in July but why does it close all my open positions and disable the subscription?

I checked Happy Asian profile. All his positions were still open and there wasn't any notice of termination of signal service.

Please advice. Thanks 

MQL5 should add a function that allows following more than one signal with one account. Then subscribers could split their risk

i had subscribed some signals with account id XXXXXX,now i want to become a signal provider.so i cancelled all the subscribed signals.but it seems that the website still not allow me to become provider with id XXXXXX.

"Specified account has been used for subscribing to signals. Signals resale is prohibited.

it's there any way not to open another account?

thanks in advance 

updated: 

i got the rule now,see https://www.mql5.com/en/signals/rules

The account that currently is or has ever been subscribed to another Signal cannot be used to create a Signal. 

Rules for copy trading in MetaTrader 4 and 5 - the Trading Signals service
Rules for copy trading in MetaTrader 4 and 5 - the Trading Signals service
  • www.mql5.com
Terms of Service MQL5 Trading Signals: Signal Providers, how to create a signal subscription signals.

As I know - the traders are using different broker's account for

So, the best way for it is the following: change the account.

If I am wrong so sorry ...

Reason: