Frequently Asked Questions about the Signals service - page 39

What is the status with TET services promised over a year ago?

Subscription of the signal is updated by the renew button, but I do not know should I when renew.
In addition, the duration of the subscription of the signal, what's an extendable how much.

Hi traders,

When I start copying signal it use all margin for first trade. So, I don't copy next position, because I don't have money for it. 

Example: Provider have balance 55 000 USD. I Have 100 USD. He open 10 lots. So, I should copy it in 0,02 lot. But it copy in 0,1 lot (I have micro account!). So, I don't have money for second position. Here is one change only. I have leverage 1:200 and provider have 1:100.

Where able to be error, please? 

drawer:

Hi traders,

When I start copying signal it use all margin for first trade. So, I don't copy next position, because I don't have money for it. 

Example: Provider have balance 55 000 USD. I Have 100 USD. He open 10 lots. So, I should copy it in 0,02 lot. But it copy in 0,1 lot (I have micro account!). So, I don't have money for second position. Here is one change only. I have leverage 1:200 and provider have 1:100.

Where able to be error, please? 

The minimum lot for this symbol on your account is 0.10.

angevoyageur:
The minimum lot for this symbol on your account is 0.10.
No. I have already bought 0,01 lot in this symbol.

hii can any one tell me how to increase rating of my profile?

newbiesforex:
hii can any one tell me how to increase rating of my profile?
Don't you confuse rating of signal and your personal rating?

some signals are still invisible on MT4 platform while visible on mql5.com - why?

hi, when will the TET (Trust Execution Token) mode be available? I find it very difficult to keep the MT4 opened and connected to the internet all day and night in order to receive the signals in due time ...

I have been noticing a recurring issue with the signals i subscribe to: they tend to suddenly disconnect and all trades that were open are closed automatically. I try to re-connect and i get a message saying that trade copying has been disabled. Even when i try to enable it again in my settings, i still get the message. Why is this happening? It is causing premature exits from trades and yielding undesirable results.    
Reason: