Frequently Asked Questions about the Signals service - page 44

Can someone tell me what happens with a signal that can't be renewed because it is current serious drawdown? I have a signal that is currently with a lot of floating losses. Will these still be managed?

newdigital:

As I know - the traders are using different broker's account for

• subscription
  • signal providing

So, the best way for it is the following: change the account.

If I am wrong so sorry ...

maybe i have to use another account,thanks for your kind response!

Hello everyone.

I try signal system in my demo account today.

but I see a problem:

after signal and my demo account connected, every open position in my provider account opened in my demo account.

but problem is: my provider was open a GBP/USD sell position in price of 1.69518 - but in my demo account this position open at price of 1.69490.

is this happened because I am in demo mode or not?

is every open position in my provider account must open in my account after registration ?!

Thanks and sorry for my bad English.

HI! I was wondering how are positions copied when you just suscribed to a signal. Are they copied if the price is the same or better and the ones that do not follow this criteria are dismissed or all open positions are copied no matter what the price? Thanks

I've subscribed to the signals. 
but the signal itself automatically put stop loss and take profit does. 
If we take profit and stop loss koyacaz in our own hands. 
Center opens, we land ourselves in the position will close.

Hello, can I change login number of MT4 for subscription. I made some mistake and copied wrong login number. I subscribed about 1 hour ago. The broker will stay the same, need only change the login number.

Hello,

I'm subscriber to paid signals and I want to change broker.

Can I change MT4 accounts under subscribe? I mean to stop to use signals on an acc. and to start to use same paid signals on other account MT4?

R

3MFX:

Hello,

I'm subscriber to paid signals and I want to change broker.

Can I change MT4 accounts under subscribe? I mean to stop to use signals on an acc. and to start to use same paid signals on other account MT4?

R

You have to pay subscription twice in this case.

I have not received a signal.

receives the signal from "JohnPaul77." Friday morning, on my account a position has not been activated on the AUDUSD. Why ?

Thanks 

Problem renewing my subscriptions. I am currently running 2 signals through 2 brokers. Both are free signals and my subscription for both expires towards the end of July. I would like to extend both for another month. I have clicked on "renew subscription" in the MT4 terminal - agreed to the terms of use and entered my mql5 password. The window closes and the finish date of my subscription has not altered (I have done this several times now with the same result). I have also logged into my account here and gone to "my signals" section and looked for the green button to the right of the signal so that I can click on it to extend my subscription - however there is no green button there - there are 2 buttons which can be used to suspend or cancel the subscription but no button to extend. Any help with this would be greatly appreciated.
Reason: