Frequently Asked Questions about the Signals service - page 152

Sorry, I can see "AUDNZD in my MT4/5 >> View >> Symbols" not only now on desktop, and I had opened these all charts when I synchronized everything incl. charts of currency pairs.  

Naoto Hayashi #:

Dear Sergey and Eleni,

Thank you for your suggestions.  As I showed you, the connection to MQL5 had no problems.

I didn't know how I could check the journal of MQL5 VPS, and I found now the following only after 2022.06.29 18:21:30.990 (nothing before them):

2022.06.29 18:15:03.165 '507912': Signal - stop levels of position [#7350698 buy 0.11 GBPCAD at 1.56269 tp: 1.56924] updated

2022.06.29 18:21:02.069 Virtual Hosting: flush logs command received

2022.06.29 18:21:20.991 Virtual Hosting: flush logs command received

2022.06.29 18:21:30.990 Virtual Hosting: flush logs command received

I now cannot see anything about trading on 28th.  I am now so anxious whether I switch off the desktop MT4 and MQL5 VPS will continue its work appropriately.  The journal of VPS shows only the record during the desktop MT4 was ON.

Best,

Check the whole signal subscription procedure from the beginning, step by step and make sure at the end that you have the correct: ... EA, ... custom indicators, signal enabled ... message in your MQL5 VPS journal.

If you have this: signal enabled message, your signal subscription is working fine on your MQL5 VPS.

Eleni Anna Branou #:

Check the whole signal subscription procedure from the beginning, step by step and make sure at the end that you have the correct: ... EA, ... custom indicators, signal enabled ... message in your MQL5 VPS journal.

If you have this: signal enabled message, your signal subscription is working fine on your MQL5 VPS.

For this 1 week (after set-up of MQL5 VPS), the signal had not traded and I realized that the VPS did not work today and so upset (beyond my imagination).  I want to cancel MQL5 VPS immediately and treat it in my VPS. 

Naoto Hayashi #:

For this 1 week (after set-up of MQL5 VPS), the signal had not traded and I realized that the VPS did not work today and so upset (beyond my imagination).  I want to cancel MQL5 VPS immediately and treat it in my VPS. 

If the signal subscription and MQL5 VPS have both been setup correctly, they work fine.

I don't write these instructions below for my own amusement, but for helping newcomers...

How to Subscribe to MT4/MT5 Signal

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/189731  (MT4)

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/336422  (MT5)

Eleni Anna Branou #:

If the signal subscription and MQL5 VPS have both been setup correctly, they work fine.

I don't write these instructions below for my own amusement, but for helping newcomers...

How to Subscribe to MT4/MT5 Signal

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/189731  (MT4)

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/336422  (MT5)

Dear Eleni,

Sorry for your suggestions and but it did not work for my experiences.

I now understand that the problem was caused by only MQL5 VPS.

I am already paying for the signal and VPS but the MQL5 VPS did not work appropriately.  I have no idea why, and it works only when the desktop MT4 is working.

I want to retreat from MQL5 VPS ASAP.  It would be just a garbage waste.

Naoto Hayashi #:

Dear Eleni,

Sorry for your suggestions and but it did not work for my experiences.

I now understand that the problem was caused by only MQL5 VPS.

I am already paying for the signal and VPS but the MQL5 VPS did not work appropriately.  I have no idea why, and it works only when the desktop MT4 is working.

I want to retreat from MQL5 VPS ASAP.  It would be just a garbage waste.

You keep saying that the problem has to do with the MQL5 VPS, but I disagree, something else is the matter, but if I don't see your entire MQL5 VPS (right click) >> Journals logs, I can't tell what is it.

Eleni Anna Branou #:

You keep saying that the problem has to do with the MQL5 VPS, but I disagree, something else is the matter, but if I don't see your entire MQL5 VPS (right click) >> Journals logs, I can't tell what is it.

As I reported, the journal of VPS was only available after 29th June yesterday.  However now,  I can see the journal record is available since 9th June.  I did not do anything since yesterday (I was sleeping).  Anyway, MQL5 VPS is still a blackbox for me.

Anyway, thanks indeed for your suggestions.

Hi, I have created 2 signal account as seller. But my 2nd account is not approved. What's the problem?  And how I can delete my first account to approve the 2nd 

Robotics-play #:
Hi, I have created 2 signal account as seller. But my 2nd account is not approved. What's the problem?  And how I can delete my first account to approve the 2nd 

It's against MQL5.com rules to have more than 1 MQL5 accounts, so its no surprise that you can't verify the 2nd one.

Only the Service Desk can delete your second account, so contact them at the bottom of this page.

Hi All. I'm looking for a trading Signal forXAGUSD or Silver. Suggestions Please.

Reason: