I shut it down during last night.
At the time the positions where closed in the signal, the MT was running.
Is the signal not always online on the Broker Server? Even my MT is closed or offline?
Is it possible to run a signal and an EA on the same account if the signal trades only FX and the EA only Ger30 Index?
Is it also possible to run both of it over a virtual Server?
YES, since v700 mql has allowed it. These are the rules
1) ONE mql acct can have many signals published or subs (meaning one login ID here at mql community)
2) ONE mt4 acct == ONE signal subs
3) ONE mt4 acct can have ONE subs signal + as many EA as you like it!
*PS: Doesnt matter EA trades whatever it can also trades same symbols as those u subs *-)
1) STOP out level has reached
first check your history. If you have reached stoped out level, then trades are close automatically, note comments like eg, 98%..... that meant stop out has occurred
2) setting of equity dd$ on signal tab
Also checked your equity dd that u have entered on mt4 signals subscription tab. This is in amount format, eg, you may have entered $100. Thus when your equity =< $100 MQL will trigger closing of trades and any NEW opened trades by provider will also not be copied until equity dd$ > what you have set.