Frequently Asked Questions about the Signals service - page 148

Hello, so i just created a Copy Service signal and i am already approved by the support, but the subscription button is not available right now.
I have to mention that the account is new and it has like 4 trades opened and closed right away.
Does anyone know how many trades do i have to make or just to wait a couple days ?

I am a Forex signal provider and my clients are waiting for me to solve this problem.

I am coming from the support desk, they sent me here
Files:

Stanimir Sergev #:
Hello, so i just created a Copy Service signal and i am already approved by the support, but the subscription button is not available right now.
I have to mention that the account is new and it has like 4 trades opened and closed right away.
Does anyone know how many trades do i have to make or just to wait a couple days ?

I am a Forex signal provider and my clients are waiting for me to solve this problem.

I am coming from the support desk, they sent me here

It takes a while be your signal available for subscription, check any other messages under that one.

Eleni Anna Branou #:

It takes a while be your signal available for subscription, check any other messages under that one.

Usually how long does it takes ?
Do you have idea.
Thanks for the fast response

Stanimir Sergev #:
Usually how long does it takes ?
Do you have idea.
Thanks for the fast response

You've just registered, give it a day.

Eleni Anna Branou #:

You've just registered, give it a day.

Okay thanks a lot

Hello!
Maybe you people can help me...

Is it possible through code to block the trades from an EA to get copied?

Example:

I send someone an .ex file.

He then creates and sells a signal from this EA.

I don´t want this to happen.

I was thinking of something like checking if the Terminal is transmitting any signals, and then stop new entries from being done. But I couldn´t figure out how to use this documentation:

https://www.mql5.com/en/docs/signals

Documentation on MQL5: Trade Signals
Documentation on MQL5: Trade Signals
  • www.mql5.com
Trade Signals - MQL5 Reference - Reference on algorithmic/automated trading language for MetaTrader 5

Is possible to copy my own success deals to reorder automatically?

Hi, I want to know how the reliability of signal work, I just started signal provider here so i do not know how this work, this work on the basis of results or subscribers. I also want to know how this effect my account performance if I do withdrawal or more deposit in the trading account

Fahad Munaf #:

Hi, I want to know how the reliability of signal work, I just started signal provider here so i do not know how this work, this work on the basis of results or subscribers. I also want to know how this effect my account performance if I do withdrawal or more deposit in the trading account

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/293903#comment_9804209

Signals - Reliability
Signals - Reliability
  • www.mql5.com
How do I understand the Reliability Index for Signal providers...

do you offer signals for synthetic indices like BOOM, CRUSH and volatility index. if yes how can i subscribe to them. thanks
Reason: