Frequently Asked Questions about the Signals service - page 156

Thanks Eleni but new request link doesn't work. And the forum link opened but there lot of things ,so where and to whom should I contact. And how. If your answer is on forum then how?  Please guide me. 

Pareshkumar Patel #:
Thanks Eleni but new request link doesn't work. And the forum link opened but there lot of things ,so where and to whom should I contact. And how. If your answer is on forum then how?  Please guide me. 

I can't guide you because I don't see what you see, I am already a seller.

Try to pass the bot by saying that your question isn't answered and open a ticket.

Pareshkumar Patel #: Thanks Eleni but new request link doesn't work. And the forum link opened but there lot of things ,so where and to whom should I contact. And how. If your answer is on forum then how?  Please guide me. 

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

Seller Status Declined without any reason

Fernando Carreiro, 2023.01.15 16:38

There is no "special" link. It is how you select the options in the Service Desk contact form.

For example: Create a requestAccount Ask a Question → write your message.

Hi. Can I trade manually on my other account while copy trading is active on one of my accounts? Will switching to another account stop the copy trading?

zeynep2015 #:
Hi. Can I trade manually on my other account while copy trading is active on one of my accounts? Will switching to another account stop the copy trading?

If you don't use MQL5 VPS, your login to another trading account will stop signal copying.

If you migrate your signal subscription account to MQL5 VPS, you will be able to trade normally in any other of your accounts locally.

Make sure you've done everything as described here: 

How to Subscribe to MT4/MT5 Signal

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/189731  (MT4)

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/336422  (MT5)

Signal widgets getting a 404 response upon clicks. Tried with multiple signals but same response code.

Widget display looks good though.

Anyone having same issue or aware of any such issue currently?

Abhishek Mihir Halder #:

Signal widgets getting a 404 response upon clicks. Tried with multiple signals but same response code.

Widget display looks good though.

Anyone having same issue or aware of any such issue currently?

Is working now.

is that possible to create a signal only start from specific time period? for example create a signal only start from May 1st 2023?

Bobby #: is that possible to create a signal only start from specific time period? for example create a signal only start from May 1st 2023?
No, not possible! All account history is used when you select an account for a signal.

Fernando Carreiro #:
No, not possible! All account history is used when you select an account for a signal.

Thanks!

Reason: