Frequently Asked Questions about the Signals service - page 155

allman105 #:

thanks for this, give me a better idea and better understanding on how to increase my volume/lot size.

fyii our leverage is same at 1:500, my deposit load is 95%.

You can calculate by yourself.
It is my calculation using the data you provided ... but you calculate it by yourself because I may be mistaken with calculation:

Let's consider a specific example of using the volumes management system:

1. Provider: balance 2000 USD, leverage 1:500
  2. Subscriber1: balance 5000 USD, leverage 1:500, deposit load percentage 95%

Calculation of Provider's and Subscriber's position volumes ratio:

1. Balances ratio considering specified part of the deposit in percentage terms:
    Subscriber1: ( 5000 * 0,95) / 2 000 = 2,375 (237.5%)
  2. After considering the leverages:
    Subscriber1: the leverage of Subscriber1 (1:500) is same with the Provider's one (1:500), thus correction on leverages is not performed
  3. After considering currency rates of the deposits at the moment of calculation:
    Same currency.

4. Total percentage value after the rounding (performed using a multistep algorithm):
    Subscriber1: 230% or 2.3 ratio

Thus under the given conditions, Provider's deal with volume of 1 lot will be copied:
- to Subscriber1 account in amount of 230% -  volume of 2.3 lots

hi i'm having trouble generating a signal. I can't find broker server previously available at mql5 server LiteFinance-classic.com i contacted broker for support and LiteFinance-classic.com server is still working, i don't know how can you help me...

Van Tung To #:
hi i'm having trouble generating a signal. I can't find broker server previously available at mql5 server LiteFinance-classic.com i contacted broker for support and LiteFinance-classic.com server is still working, i don't know how can you help me...

Not all brokers are available for publishing a signal here in MQL5.com and sometimes there is a reason for it.

Hello, could the MetaTrader staff consider this suggestion: adding columns with stop loss/take profit under the tab Trading history for MT5 signals, in the same way it has been done for MT4 signals? 

Please let me know where to submit suggestions and do a follow-up otherwise, thank you.

IS THE COPY TRADE SYSTEM AVAILABLE TO US CUSTOMERS?

LUIS HUMBERTO LEAL MONTOYA #:
IS THE COPY TRADE SYSTEM AVAILABLE TO US CUSTOMERS?

Here in MQL5.com there are no limitations, check with your broker.

When I tried to register as a seller there is pop up message that the phone number is already exists. How it is possible? Your system does not accept my number. I have only one mobile number. Please solve my issue and approve me as a seller soon. Thanks

Pareshkumar Patel #:
When I tried to register as a seller there is pop up message that the phone number is already exists. How it is possible? Your system does not accept my number. I have only one mobile number. Please solve my issue and approve me as a seller soon. Thanks

Only the Service Desk can help you with that.

Eleni Anna Branou #:

Only the Service Desk can help you with that.

Thanks for your reply Eleni but when I clicked create request link, nothing opened. So how can I contact them? 

Pareshkumar Patel #:
Thanks for your reply Eleni but when I clicked create request link, nothing opened. So how can I contact them? 

https://www.mql5.com/en/users/paresh30/servicedesk

Reason: