How can I move an account to another account?

I realized that I opened 2 accounts with MQL5, and I rented 3 VPSs and 2 signal services with the 1st account and also rented a VPS and a signal service with 2nd account. Now, I can not access the 2nd account. How can I move a VPS and a signal service from the 2nd account to the 1st account? And close the 2nd account?

If those 2 accounts are your trading accounts with the brokers so you can move signal subscription (and MQL5 VPS) from one trading account to an other one. We can move it once in a week only.

• But please note: one trading account per one signal subscription, and
  • one MQL5 VPS subscription per one trading account.

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

How to pause signal copy on VPS

Eleni Anna Branou, 2019.08.12 00:40

https://www.mql5.com/en/signals/subscriptions

Click on the Suspend option to pause your signal subscription and then Resume, to put it back in order.

Move VPS from one MT4 trade account to another

Eleni Anna Branou, 2017.03.09 09:24

You can move your VPS subscription from one account to another. Go to your Profile >> Hosting >> Move :

‌‌

You shouldn't have opened 2 MQL5 accounts, its against the rules.

Contact the Service Desk to delete your 2nd MQL5 account.

Thank you for your reply, Sergey!

Please move the VPS hosting and the signal service from 2nd account to 1st account. I found that the 1st account was the payer for both VPS and the signal service for 2nd account. So, what information is required to carry out the move by you?

kk14kochi:
Thank you for your reply, Sergey!

Please move the VPS hosting and the signal service from 2nd account to 1st account. I found that the 1st account was the payer for both VPS and the signal service for 2nd account. So, what information is required to carry out the move by you?
  • Which accounts?
    Read my previous post: I was talking about trading accounts with the brokers.

• If you are about mql5 forum accounts so use suggestion provided on this post
    Because if you are talking about mql5 forum accounts so you can still use MQL5 VPS with the signal subscription (you just need to login to Community tab in Metatrader with one login or with the other one based on which mnql5 forum account you are using).

If it is about mql5 forum accounts so read this suggestion:

How can I move an account to another account?

Eleni Anna Branou, 2020.12.28 09:30

Eleni Anna Branou:

which issue to select under Choose the subject to issue for my case?

kk14kochi:

which issue to select under Choose the subject to issue for my case?

Any, just write your request on the 2nd step.

Help!!! I created a signal on mt5 and i can't access it eny more,i can access it as a visitor and not ast the administrator of the signal. Is there any help on this matter? Thank you.

Gabriel Marian Irofte:
Help!!! I created a signal on mt5 and i can't access it eny more,i can access it as a visitor and not ast the administrator of the signal. Is there any help on this matter? Thank you.

You either have published this signal with another MQL5 account (which is against the rules to have more than 1 MQL5 accounts) or you have logged into your MQL5 account here with your email and not with your gabrielibc login.

Reason: