Guide to Today's Important Data and Events
Not many economic dockets scheduled for today and all with low to medium volatility risks associated.
- China – China may release FDI details today.
- Japan – Tertiary industry index for April will be released at 4:30 GMT.
- Germany – Wholesale price index for May will be released at 6:00 GMT. Prior -2.7%. CPI and HICP will be released along. Bundesbank president Jens Weidmann is scheduled to speak at 7:00 GMT.
- France – Industrial output for April will be released at 6:45 GMT. Prior -0.3%.
- Italy – Industrial output will be released at 8:00 GMT. Prior 0.5% y/y.
- United Kingdom – Consumer inflation expectations scheduled at 8:30 GMT. Prior 1.8%.
- Canada – Unemployment report will be published at 12:30 GMT.
- United States – Michigan consumer sentiment will be published at 14:00 GMT.