Guide to Today's Important Data and Events
Lots of economic dockets scheduled for today and all with low to medium volatility risks associated.
Data released so far –
- China – CPI declined -0.5% in May, up 2% from a year back. PPI is down -2.8% from a year ago.
- France – First quarter NFP will be released at 5:30 GMT.
- Switzerland – unemployment rate for May will be announced at 7:00 GMT. Prior 3.5%.
- Germany – Trade balance will be announced at 6:00 GMT.
- Euro Zone – ECB president Mario Draghi is scheduled to speak at 7:00 GMT.
- United Kingdom – Trade balance for April will be released at 8:30 GMT.
- Greece – Greece will release CPI and industrial production details at 9:00 GMT.
- United States - Weekly jobless claims report will be released at 12:30 GMT. EIA will release weekly inventory report for Natural gas at 14:30 GMT.
- Canada - BOC will release its economic review at 14:30 GMT, which follow speech by Governor Poloz at 15:15 GMT.
- New Zealand – Electronic card sales for May will be announced at 22:45 GMT. Prior 7.8% y/y.
- Japan – Domestic goods price index will be released at 23:50 GMT.