Guide to Today's Important Data and Events
Lots of economic dockets scheduled for today, focus is on NFP report.
Data released so far –
- New Zealand – ANZ commodity prices rose 1% in May.
- Japan – Labour cash earnings rose 0.3% y/y in April.
- China – Caixin china services PMI declined to 51.2 from 51.8.
- Spain – Markit services PMI scheduled at 7:15 GMT. Prior 55.1, expected 53.5
- Italy - Markit services PMI scheduled at 7:45 GMT. Prior 52.1, expected 51.5
- France - Markit services PMI scheduled at 7:50 GMT. Prior 51.8
- Germany - Markit services PMI scheduled at 7:55 GMT. Prior 55.2, expected 55.2
- Eurozone - Markit services PMI scheduled at 8:00 GMT. Prior 53.1, expected 53.1. Retail sales for April will be released at 9:00 GMT.
- UK – Services PMI will be announced at 8:30 GMT. Prior 52.3, expected 52.5
- United States – NFP report will be announced at 12:30 GMT. Markit services PMI will be announced at 13:45 GMT. Followed by ISM non-manufacturing PMI and Factory orders at 14:00 GMT.
- Canada – Trade balance for April and labour productivity for first quarter will be announced at 12:30 GMT.