Guide to Today's Important Data and Events
Not many economic dockets scheduled for today and all with low to medium volatility risks associated.
Data released so far –
- Japan – Nikkei manufacturing PMI weakened to 47.6 for May.
- Japan – All industry activity index will be released at 4:30 GMT. Prior -1.2%, expected 0.7%. Leading economic index and coincident index will be released at 5:00 GMT.
- Germany – Manufacturing and Services PMI flash reading will be announced at 7:30 GMT. Prior 51.8 and 54.5 respectively.
- France – Manufacturing and Services flash PMI for May will be released at 7:50 GMT.
- Euro Zone - Manufacturing and Services flash PMI for May will be released at 8:00 GMT. Consumer confidence for May will be released at 14:00 GMT.
- United States – Markit manufacturing PMI will be released at 14:00 GMT. FED’s Bullard is scheduled to speak at 10:15 GMT, followed by FED’s Williams at 12:00 GMT. FED’s Harker will speak at 22:30 GMT.
- Australia – CB leading indicator will be released at 14:30 GMT.
- Auctions – U.S. will auction 3 month and 6 month bills at 15:30 GMT.