Exp5 GOOD SANTA
GOOD SANTA for MT5 is an automated trading scalping system. All operations are automated. Minimum settings. Maximum capacity.
You do not need to reflect on the eternal question of how to set up an Expert Advisor. Run the EA on an account, and it will do the rest.
Full instructions on this EA can be found in our blog (in Russian).
Version for the МТ4 terminal: Exp - GOOD SANTA MT4
This Expert Advisor is based on TickSniper. It has only basic parameters available. Parameters for fine tuning are built-in the code and not available for editing. If you want to adjust all the settings, please purchase TickSniper. It has all the parameters available for editing.
The Expert Advisor automatically adjusts to a selected currency pair. In external variables, you can choose the lot or set auto-lot, as well as the trading level: EASY - MEDIUM - HARD. The EA also features a function of operation by time.
- EASY – fewer trades, less drawdown, more accurate entry.
- MEDIUM – the golden mean. A reasonable ratio of profitable trades and drawdown.
- HARD – many trades, risky drawdown, less accurate entry.
- CRAZY – trade level with a large number of trades in a small time interval with the use of martingale.
- Trading strategy – scalping with averaging elements, stop loss and trailing stop.
- The number of trades per month - depending in your broker's quoting speed: from 10 to 10000.
- Recommended conditions - floating spread, no commission, no ECN.
- Recommended deposit - from 100 USD per 0.01 lots. Recommended - $1000.
- Recommended currency pairs - any. Preferably – flat.
- TF - does not matter.
Before you buy the EA, please test it on a demo account of your broker. The EA is not intended for the tester! Its operation is based on the fast price movement which is not possible in the strategy tester.
- Before purchasing, please download the demo version and attach it to a demo or real account with USDJPY. Check performance capabilities of the system on your broker's server.
- The EA works not on all brokers! It depends on the speed of quotes in the terminal. You can download the demo version.
- The EA does not work on accounts with commissions. A commission can eat up the whole profit. Zero spread is prohibited for the system.
- The EA is tested on a floating spread. The system can work incorrectly on fixed spread!
- The tester has a fixed spread. So, tester and real trading results may differ.
- The EA operation is based on spread increase or decrease, as well as quote rate. Therefore, the results may be different at different brokers.
- The EA uses averaging and stop loss. Averaging triggers in every 50 spreads from the previous position. Stop loss = 250 spreads.
- This is a scalper EA: trades may be closed within the range of 1 - 8 888 888 888 pips.
- Recommended deposit: minimum of $100 per 0.01, but we recommend $1,000 per 0.01 lots.
- While testing the EA on your broker's server, make sure that your deposit can withstand the average annual symbol price movement.
- Re-invest your funds, withdraw your profits in time and manage your money.
- Forex is a risky business. Make sure to learn the basics before you start trading.
- The EA is fully automated.
- A small deposit leads to a huge drawdown.
- Today's profits do not guarantee future ones. Forex is unpredictable.
- While suffering a loss today, you may make a profit later.
- Improved the signal detection system. Fully revised the algorithm for obtaining signals.
- Fully revised the function for determining the average spread.
Note: During the first 20 seconds the EA does not trade, but collects information!
This done to average the floating spread of your broker and to avoid false signals during significant fluctuations in the spread values.
This option is disabled for fixed spreads.
- Updated the calculation of averaging and the MaxOrders parameter for hedging accounts.
- Algorithm for signal calculations will be disabled when the trading time (Time Traiding) is disabled in order to increase the testing speed of the EA.
- Removed timer from the EA code, due to the unstable operation of the timer.
- When using trading by time, the calculation of the signals logic is stopped at non-trading time in order to increase the algorithm operation speed.
- Added the ReverseSignal parameter - reverses the strategy signals when enabled.
Note: When enabled, the МА filter is also reversed
- Added the Magic parameter (Other Settings block) - default values is -1 (for maintaining old positions without magic). If there are no existing positions, you may use a unique magic number.
- Added support for rouble accounts for calculation of the automatic lot in DynamicLot
- Added the EAPADPRO information panel
Details on the panel in our blog: http://www.expforex.com/publ....1-0-153
Moved the technical information on the strategy to the Strategy block. Its details are not disclosed. This block helps in studying the market and subsequent signals
Added support for the EA operation on the Brazilian market.
Added automated calculation of commission and swap in the Trailing Stop and Breakeven functions.
Now Trailing Stop will only trigger when the position covers charged commission.
Improved the operation of trailing stop and stop loss modification.
Without rounding - place stop orders without rounding
To 1 digit - rounding by 1 digit. For example, if Stoploss= 1.23456, the trade will be opened with a stop loss of 1.23450
To 2 digits - rounding by 2 digits. For example, if Stoploss= 1.23456, the trade will be opened with a stop loss of 1.23400
DistanceAverageSpred - number of spreads of the currency pair for placing additional orders relative to the main position.
TrailingStopaTickSpred - number of spreads of the currency pair for setting the Trailing Stop. Once the position profit becomes greater than or equal to TrailingStopaTickSpred (in points), the system starts trailing the stop loss. The Take Profit will in this case be set to zero.
LotsMartin - increase the volume of the next additional trade according to the Martingale principle.
MaxOrders - number of averaging deals.
StoplossTickSpred - Stop Loss of deal in spreads.
TrailingStopUSE - enable trailing stop of positions
SpreadToNotTrade - maximum spread for trading. If the current spread exceeds this value, the EA will skip signals.
Positions are opened by a signal (Medium) without averaging.
Stop loss is set at the minimum possible distance. After a position becomes profitable, a trailing stop starts working at the minimum distance from the price.
- only Buy
- only Sell
- Buy and Sell
CommentToOrder - Comments To Open Orders