Trade Receiver Free
Trade Receiver Free is a free tool to copy trades/signals from other traders at different locations over internet, who use Trade Copier Pro to send. To start copying via this tool, provider must add a free license in his list first. That means you can use this free tool to copy trades/signals from a provider, who authorized you to do so and issued a free license.
This tool has all receiving features of Trade Copier Pro. Receiver can manage provider list with powered build-in database managing system.
Reference: If you need both sending and receiving features, please check Trade Copier Pro at: https://www.mql5.com/en/market/product/5412.
Note: Trade Receiver Free only receives trades/signals from Trade Copier Pro full version. It does not work with Trade Copier Pro Demo.
- Receive trades/signals from multiple providers.
- Manage provider list through powered database managing system without additional tool (add, remove, edit, enable/disable).
- Monitor provider's status (online/offline, add/remove provider's accounts).
- Switches between the Global mode (copying over internet) and the Local mode (copying within the same PC/Server).
- Switches between the Trade protocol (copy trades) and the Signal protocol (receive signal alert only), however the priority is for the choice of the provider.
- Protects receiver from slippage, outdated orders and over lotsize.
- Allows trading manually or with an EA without any conflict.
- Auto recognition and synchronization of symbol prefixes and suffixes between brokers.
- Allows up to 5 special symbols setup (i.e.: GOLD -> XAUUSD, etc.) to synchronize with provider.
- Multiple lot size setting options.
- Allows filtering types of orders to be copied.
- Allows inverted copying.
- Automatically sends notifications about new account activity to mobile and email.
- Restores previous settings and status after terminal turn-off or power shutdown.
- Real-time control panel.
- Easy usage and friendly interface.
- Install Trade Receiver Free to any chart.
- At the first time, it may require you to add "http://copy.autofxpro.com" URL to MT4's trusted URL list in order to allow the tool to establish a connection with the internet.
- Contact your provider to get a free license to copy from them.
- Then, go to "Provider List" and add provider's account number that you want to copy trade from. Please make sure that your provider has been connected and added your account number to their list already.
- Go back to the main control panel and turn your status to Enable.
Settings and Parameters:
- Similar to Trade Copier Pro, except that it does not have the provider's features (check Trade Copier Pro for details).
- Added: Equity drawdown protection. So, receiver account can be protected when a specific drawdown of equity reached.
- Improved: Allows excluded custom pairs by adding exclamation (!) before the pair symbol. E.g: !EURUSD, !USDJPY, ...
- Added: Allow receive local copy.
- Removed: "Trade Timeout" is removed. Orders will be copied at anytime as long as it has the same or better price of source's order.
- Improved: Auto calculate lotsize scale if provider's account currency is different from receiver's account currency.
- Improved: Can concect to all other versions of my copier.
Caution: Close all existing copied orders before updating.
- Improved: A receiver is able to set different options for each providers group by loading the copier on different charts.
- Improved: Adapt to order comments from the new version of copiers.
- All existing copied orders need to be closed before updating this version.
- Trade Receiver and Copier must be of the same version.
- Improved: A receiver is able to set different options for each provider by loading the copier on different charts.
- Added: Notification if Internet connection is lost.
- Fixed: Eliminate potential zero divides.
- Added: Backup servers input.
- Changes: Switched server to copy.autofxpro.com.
- Added: Support "Close By" function.
- Added: Support "Partial Close" function.
Note: Please make sure that there is no copied order processing before upgrade.