This is the SMART BREAKOUT EA which allows you to trade HIGHs and LOWs of any hour and any day range you decide.
SMART BREAKOUT allows you to trade favourite strategies such as London Breakout, Day Breakout, US Session, Asian Session.
- LONDON BREAKOUT (one of the strategies used by institutions and big players) you can set to trade range between 8-9 o'clock of London time. After 9 o'clock two pending orders are set up. Buy stop for High level and Sell limit for Low level. Once the prices reach one of this level position is executed.
- DAY BREAKOUT (one of the strategies used by institutions and big players) you can set to trade range between 00-23 o'clock of CET time. After 23:00 o'clock two pending orders are set up. Buy stop for High level and Sell limit for Low level. Once the prices reach one of this level position is executed.
Then you can choose between the STOP LOSS, TAKE PROFIT, TRAILING STOP, BREAK EVEN these are cool features how to manage the positions. There are so many approaches that you can use and play with that will suit to everyone's trading decisions.
SMART BREAKOUT Parameters
- Start time to track HIGH/LOW - time when the EA start monitoring and tracking highs and lows;
- End time to track HIGH/LOW - time when the EA stop monitoring and tracking highs and lows;
- Distance from HIGH/LOW – distance in pips from actual levels of highs or lows before pending orders are executed to avoid bad breakouts;
- Delete pending orders after X minutes if not engaged – delete the orders in market if price level didn`t reach any of the pending orders;
- One cancels other – if one order executed the other cancelled;
- Take Profit – in pips;
- Stop Loss – in pips;
- Use reverse orders – reverse pending orders in market.
- Fixed lots – lots from 0.01;
- Auto lot – true or false;
- Risk per trade % - risk calculated in % along with stop loss from 0.1% per trade;
- Max lot – maximum lot size;
- Martingale – true or false;
- Martingale multiplier – 2,3,4 times initial lot size.
Trading day settings:
- Trade on Sundays;
- Trade on Mondays;
- Trade on Tuesdays;
- Trade on Wednesdays;
- Trade on Thursdays;
- Trade on Fridays;
- Trade on Saturdays.
Trailing Stop settings:
- Enable Trailing Stop – true or false;
- Trailing Stop Start Level – in pips;
- Trailing Stop Distance – in pips.
Break Even Settings:
- Enable Break Even – true or false;
- Break Even Level – in pips;
- Break Even Profit – in pips.
- Extended Journaling (log) - true or false;
- Emails – true or false;
- Push notification – true or false;
- Alerts – true or false.
- Max Slippage – in pips;
- Magic Number – unique number attached to EA.