SFE Night Scalper
This system takes advantage of the stagnation of the market at the final of the New York session and the first hours after that close. Detects small deviations and enters in the contrary direction trying to close the operation in the level before that deviation happens. If the operation doesn't close with profit during the stagnation hours, the expert tries to exit in a favourable condition in the next hours, before the European session opens again.
This expert is easy to configure but needs to follow, periodically, which pairs and hours are profitable. Is designed only for M5 timeframe.
It's also very important have a broker with good spreads as any scalp system. And ECN accounts are always recommended despite the comission over any non ECN account.
Select the hours to trade, is the clue of this expert advisor. Manage the 'open positions day hour' parameters to select these hours. In general, the last hour of the New York session and the first hour after New York has closed, are the profitable hours.
Disconnect the related pairs in the days with major events, is also recommended.
- FIFO compatible. Only one order at same time is opened on each symbol. No martingale, grid, hedge techniques.
- Works with M5 timeframe.
- Can be profitable with several pairs and the correlation of the results between different pairs is very low. This means that is profitable working with more than one pair at same time.
- Autolot option avaiable.
- Lightweight CPU consumer. The system only runs the first tick of a new bar.
- FIXED ORDER SIZE -- Order size in lots (If no Autolot option applied).
- AUTOLOT ENABLED -- Set the next value to 1 to apply Autolot.
- RISK MULTIPLIER -- If autolot is enabled, this is the risk that you want to assign to this expert (value between 0.1 and 3.0, where 1.0 is moderate risk).
- OPEN POSITIONS DAY HOUR (Open positions) -- Here you define the hours to open positions. A value from 0 to 23 representing the hour. You can define until 3 different hours (or -1 to select nothing).
- MAX SPREAD -- The expert won't open orders above this spread. Put this value in fractional pips or 'pipettes'.
- ENABLE LIMIT ORDERS -- if you set this value to 1, limit orders will be used if the spread is between the Max Spread and the double of Max Spread.
- ENTRY SENSIBILITY -- multiplier to apply to the sensibility of the entry signal. The values must be between 0.5 and 2.0. At higher value, less trades.
- option to set the number of 'wave' to be able to launch several combinations of the same pair and same timeframe on different charts.
- option to set the size of the trade in relation to the free margin
- improved version of the entry and exit algorithm