SFE Night Scalper
This system takes advantage of the stagnation of the market at the final of the New York session and the first hours after that close. It detects small deviations and enters in the contrary direction trying to close the operation in the level before that deviation happens. If the operation does not close with profit during the stagnation hours, the EA tries to exit in a favourable condition in the next hours, before the European session opens again.
The EA is very easy to setup, and can be used with the default parameters. Only parameters related with the GMT of the broker and the size of the orders must be checked.
The EA must be attached to ONLY one M5 chart. Use an EURUSD chart is recommended.
If the names of the symbols aren't the common in your broker platform, update the names in the Symbol List parameter.
The EA is very lightweight in resources demand, and can be used with other EAs.
The EA must be backtested on the M5 timeframe. All the symbols used can be backtested together in mt5 using the 'Test Full List' parameter
- Broker GMT. Enter the GMT offset of your broker in the winter period (not DST)
- Broker appplies DST. Enter 'yes' if your broker changes the GMT offset, in the DST period
ORDER SIZE PARAMETERS
- Fixed Order Size (mode 1). Order size in lots. Used if the parameter 'Balance for each 0.01 Lots' is zero.
- Autolot (mode 2). Balance for each 0.01 Lots. If you set here a value > 0, for example 1000, the size of the trade will be 0.01 lots for every 1000 of free margin.
- Autolot (mode 3). Percentage risk/trade. Risk assumed in each position
- Autolot. Balance percentage to consider. Define the percentage of your account balance to assign (0-200.0).
- Autolot. Min. Virtual Balance. Balance used if is below this value)
SELECTED PAIRS PARAMETERS
- Dow Jones Index Symbol Name. Used for analyse the volatility.
- Symbol List. The list of pairs to trade. You must use the semicolon character (;) to separate the pairs selected.
- Order Comment. Define the value of the order comment. Special key words: #period #magic.
- Minutes (do not open X minutes BEFORE the end of the daily session)
- Minutes (do not open X minutes AFTER the end of the daily session)
- Test Full List (put 1 to test the symbols on the list at once) ONLY FOR MT5
- Test Fix Balance 10.000 (Put 1 for Fix the balance to10.000) the size of the orders will be calculated always with this fixed value
- improvement of the opening algorithms
- manage the trades from only 1 timeframe
- added the option to track the orders opening conditions (spread and slippage)
- only launch one order for every 'wave' (instead up to three)
- changes in one of the setup algorithms result in more trades than previous versions
- do not open any trades on Friday afternoon to avoid a weekend gap and bad spreads at the opening of a week.
- option to set the number of 'wave' to be able to launch several combinations of the same pair and same timeframe on different charts.
- option to set the size of the trade in relation to the free margin
- improved version of the entry and exit algorithm