Lot Size Calculator for MT4
Every trader knows that he or she should never Risk more than 5% (or 7%) per trade.
This is a Money Management law and an usable LotSize should be calculated each time because a trader must use a different StopLoss value for different trading levels.
LIMITED TIME OFFER: All our premium indicators are available for only 50$, by accessing our MQL5 blog you will find all the details of our premium indicators. Click here.
- MAX_RISK_PER_TRADE- How many percentages the trader will risk per trade.
- CUSTOM_BALANCE- Define the amount that will be used to calculate the Risk. 0 => The calculator will use account Balance.
- ENTRY_PRICE_LINE_COLOR - color of the TP (Take Profit) line
- STOP_PRICE_LINE_COLOR- color of the SL (Stop Loss) line
- SPREAD_LINE_COLOR - color of the ask line price.
- The user can drag and drop the entry price line.
- The user can drag and drop the stoploss price line.
If the entry price line is above the stop-loss price line, the calculator will identify the trade as a Buy order.
If the entry price line is below the stop-loss price line, the calculator will identify the trade as a Sell order.
If you have some questions or if you need help, contact me via Private Message.
You can find Below Our Bestsellers utilites:
|Trades Analyzer||A tool that analyzes the trades performance and export orders performance to excel file. (CSV file exporter )||Click Here|
|Multi-trades Panel||Trigger up to 6 orders simultaneously and manage the risk of 6 orders simultanously with multiples types of stoploss, takeprofit and more||Click Here|
All the rest of the free and premium tools are available in our MQL5 seller profile,Click here.
SAYADI ACHREF , fintech software engineer and founder of Finansya.