LAUNCH PROMO: ONLY 9 COPIES OUT OF 10 LEFT AT $499!
Next price: $549
Final price: $599
This system takes advantage of the stagnant market during the Asian session. The EA does not use indicators, grid, martingale, arbitrage. The trading system is suitable for both experienced traders and beginners. The EA includes protection against high spreads, and allows you to trade with a fixed or automatic lot size.
LIVE signal: https://www.mql5.com/en/signals/714546
Recommended timeframe is M5.
Minimum account balance: $50.
Default parameters are for EURUSD M5.
MT5 version can be found here: https://www.mql5.com/en/market/product/51215
- Every trade is protected by stop-loss;
- The EA is not sensitive to spread or broker, you may chose any broker you trust to;
- No dangerous money management are used;
- 99.9% of trades are profitable, good resistance to unexpected market events;
- Stress tested with 99.90% tickdata using variable spread;
- The EA is very easy to setup and use.
Expert Logging Function(ver. 2.92 or higher)
- Take a look at Figure 1 in the screenshots section. This function can help to find out the reasons why the EA opened (or not) a trade in backtesting / live trading.
IMPORTANT: Pay attention to GMT parameters! In order to get proper results, you have to set them correctly according to your broker GMT Offset
- Fixed Order Size - fixed trading lot;
- Enable AutoLot - use automatic lot calculation;
- Balance For Every 0.01 Lots - balance to be used per 0.01lots (automatic lotsize based on balance);
- Maximum LotSize - maximal allowed trading lot;
- GMT Offset Auto - if true, the EA will find the GMT offset automatically. Allow requests to https://www.worldtimeserver.com
- GMT Offset Manual - set your broker's time zone (in winter);
- Adjust DST Manual - set your broker's DST;
- Trade Direction - long and(or) short can be selected;
- Volatility Ratio - filter based on intraday volatility. Default value: 30. Recommended values: 0...100;
- Hour/Minute to Open a Trade - here you can adjust the hour/minute for opening a trade. It has to be set in GMT+2 DST:US/EU (corresponds to GMT+2 in winter, GMT+3 in summer) timezone which gives five full 24-hour daily candles each week and is used by most brokers. The daily candles open at 0:00 during the bank rollover time. I use default settings. This parameter does not depend on the broker or PC/VPS local time. Minutes should be divisible by 5, for example: 0,5,10...55
- Maximum Spread - maximum allowable spread, pips;
- Maximum Slippage - maximum allowable slippage for instant accounts, pips. Increase it to avoid re-quotes and off-quotes;
- Take Profit - take profit in pips (1 pip = 10 points for a 5-digit broker);
- Stop Loss - stop loss in pips;
- Trailing SL - trailing stop in pips;
- Trailing SL Start - when to start the trailing stop;
- Max Holding Time - maximal position holding time - a maximum number of bars between opening a position and closing it completely;
- Magic Number - unique identifier for EA's orders;
- Order Comment - comment for EA's orders.
- Added 'Expert Logging Function'.
- Improved EA Panel.
Added new parameters: Maximum Slippage, Hour/Minute to Open a Trade.
- Bugs fixed.
- Minor improvements.
- Bug fixes and other minor improvements.