Max Mixed Hedging DC
Therefore, a separate real account is attached to the product, where you can constantly monitor all trading results: https://www.mql5.com/en/signals/491068, which is much more convincing and weightier than any tests, and demo results!
= VERY IMPORTANT = Before using, please read here: https://www.mql5.com/en/blogs/post/722518
- Before use, make sure that in in the MT4 terminal, the currency pairs used in trade are has loaded into the window /Market Watch/ (description of currency pairs below)!
- Advisor to attach only to one chart (any of the working pairs), - all trading in all pairs is conducted only from one chart!
- Before using on a real account, test the adviser (a day or two) on a demo account (at conditions of your broker).
So, Max-Mixed_Hedging_DC this is the Maximum Mixed Hedging using:
- mixed, pair trading,
- grid, (but only with hedging),
- direct (positive) correlation of currency pairs,
- mixed, multi-currency hedging.
When trading, all the correlation pairs are involved at once, and there is a complete interaction between the pairs that are linked by single currencies. The signal is calculated for each ligament (two correlated of currency pairs) individually. Therefore, several ligaments can be opened at the same time, according to different instruments. In case of further divergence of the correlation pairs involved in trading, orders of the same ligament will be added but not more than 5 per currency pair.
It should be noted that the advantage of this advisor is that the safety and minimization of drawdown is achieved by several ligaments in the trade at the same time, which allows a single ligament of pairs to pull the entire trading series on all open orders from the current drawdown, since the profit (for closing orders) is summed up.
With the default settings, the adviser will trade 8 pairs: EURUSD, GBPUSD, EURJPY, GBPJPY, AUDCAD, NZDCAD, AUDCHF, NZDCHF (minimum deposit with default settings: $500).
- Set-N2_for_Max-Mixed_Hedging_DC.set - for trading additional 8 pairs: AUDJPY, NZDJPY, AUDUSD, NZDUSD, EURAUD, GBPAUD, EURNZD, GBPNZD.
- Set-N3_for_Max-Mixed_Hedging_DC.set - for trading additional 8 pairs: USDJPY, USDCHF, CADJPY, CADCHF, EURCAD, EURCHF, GBPCAD, GBPCHF.
Recommendations, instructions, advices: https://www.mql5.com/en/blogs/post/722518
You can download all 3 set's - Set-N1 + Set-N2 + Set-N3 here: https://www.mql5.com/en/market/product/32948#!tab=comments&page=1&comment=9321147
- Due entry into the market with correlation pairs, and also in case of an opportunity to be at the same time in the market to several ligament of pairs (and different currencies), any sharp (long-term) movements are not terrible, since all open positions use mixed hedging and thus minimize drawdowns.
- If there are drawdowns on any ligament of pairs, they are compensated by another ligament, with currencies not related to drawdown pairs.
- Very easy to use and, if necessary, customize to your own requirements.
2. Alert On/Off is corrected.
3. The wrong message which appeared when closing positions is eliminated.
4. Added comment to orders: Max_Mixed EA + Symbol.
2. Since all pairs behave differently and move with different forces, the coefficient of force of movement of currency (Power_Ratio) was added for each ligament, which significantly balances the presence of all pairs in the trade.
3. Improved algorithm and conditions for more accurate entry into the market.
4. Improved algorithm and conditions for tracking open positions, as well as for adding new ones, which allows more reduce the floating drawdown.