Best Systems GANN HiLo Activator MT4 - page 2

nice one

I am new on fxfisherman.com e I hope enjoying this website a lot.

Best regards,

USDCHF Forecast

The USDCHF had a significant bearish momentum on Friday. On h4 chart below we can see that the price has been consolidating in a range market after bearish momentum since March 12, attempted to push higher but failed to make a breakout then finally fell on Friday, bottomed at 1.0657 and closed at 1.0682. The bias is bearish in nearest term testing the lower border of the range market around 1.0589 area. A break below that area should set up further bearish scenario on medium term testing 1.0364 area. CCI just cross the -100 line up on h1 chart so watch out for a potential upside rebound testing 1.0750. Break above that area should lead us into no trading zone.

I don't believe a single indicator can be profitable over time. If you combing the Gann HiLo indicator with other technical tools - for example, the system that was introduced in the 'Fibonacci Trader' book, you could have a bitchin' system.

I remember their system used Gann HiLo and Support and Resistance, and their backtestings were simply GREAT.

Great one. Have you built an EA for it?

if possible someone please help in making the EA

does any body have an expert adivsore for gann hilo activator indicator???

I like the indicator but I still do not know how to use it properly.

Here is a version of the Gann Hi-Lo Activator, which colors the bars to denote up or down. Sorry if its been posted before.

Hi Professional traders, can any one code Gann Hilo Activator as MT4 Expert Advisor? Thanks

Reason: