A profitable Scalping strategy - page 4

asking

is DMI=ADX?...What is DMI?...tq

necrophantom:
is DMI=ADX?...What is DMI?...tq

Explanation: Average Directional Index (ADX) - StockCharts.com

FseXy:
Bongo are you still scamming members on here with your bogus EA's?

My EA is not bogus. I'm in this forum from the begining-2005.

Why I have to scam members?

What you need that I post here .ex4 file and right a way you will

decompile this file?!

I have what I have...This is my scalping strategy.

Bongo

Lol -

I'm going to run every post you post on this forum to the ground Bongo. Ur last 30 posts have been about boasting your "amazing" ea.

If it makes so much money, why are you selling it? Can't answer that very well can you, probably doesn't help that you don't speak english, and you provide very little help to this forum.

I am labelling you a scammer =)

Walander:
Lol -

I'm going to run every post you post on this forum to the ground Bongo. Ur last 30 posts have been about boasting your "amazing" ea.

If it makes so much money, why are you selling it? Can't answer that very well can you, probably doesn't help that you don't speak english, and you provide very little help to this forum.

I am labelling you a scammer =)

You are in is this forum from aug, 2008,

I'm from begining, oct.2005.

...And you labelling me as a scammer ????

How you help to this Forum???

Walander:
3 years, 327 posts. Do the math "scalping" king.

3 months, 28 posts- I think I'm well on my way to your "seniority" level of experience.

Answer my question, and I won't label you as a scammer. As far as I'm concerned, all you do is promote- I don't think anyone else will disagree.

Many members geting posts only for: thank you very much...

I'm so impresed... etc...etc..

I'm programmer/ full time trader, I don't have a time siting on this Forum 24 hours a day, 5 days. If i have something interesting I'm posting here.

You can beat me very easy with post lite this one.

3 years, 327 posts. Do the math "scalping" king.

3 months, 28 posts- I think I'm well on my way to your "seniority" level of experience.

Edit:

I'll do the math just to spite your "experience". 327/37 = 8.8 posts a MONTH- mind you probably 60 posts are from the recent weeks of your promotional campaign.

Edit2:

Just to spite your "integrity".

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/178890/page2

15 years, I'd like to see proof of that.

Answer my question, and I won't label you as a scammer. As far as I'm concerned, all you do is promote- I don't think anyone else will disagree.

Then answer the question.

15 years experienced, 3 year experience forex-tsd senior, full-time trader / ea programmer.

If it makes money, why are you selling it and promoting it so hard across this forum.

Edit:

Another spiteful attack on your intregity:

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/178140/page10

Why the hell are you bashing someone for selling stuff on Ebay- your last 2-3-4 pages in your post history is 90% "look at my forward statements" "my number one EA"

Your ability to have a decent counter argument to my accusations are rather pathetic.

Your analogy is rather flawed. Bill Gates sells Windows becuase Windows is an operating system that does not product money on its own. Windows was sold because when Bill Gates produces Windows, Computers did not have a common operating systems that provided a consumer friendly visual interface.

Your logic is flawed because your analogy is referring to a software product that's sole duty was to integrate a platform for wide-spread alignment of tools, compartive to your forex scam- selling a product that ALREADY makes money.

The problem with your analogy is.

Windows + You = Money.

Your Software = Money.

Windows software cannot make money its own. Yours does.

Until you bother answering my questions, I'll assume you're no better than Robertino who seemingly gets testimonials once a month from 1 posters from random parts of the world.

PS.

Bill Gates no longer has any part of Windows- get with the real-time knowledge and this discussion please.

Bongo:
One day I asked Bill Gates to lend me few hundred dollars

for paying my rent. And… he kick my as.

He is multi billionaire . Why he is selling Windows?

Why he is not giving this software for free???
Reason: