The 5 Minute Charm

I'm posting a screenshot of a system I just started using.. I'm just lookin' to get opinions, pointers, etc.. If you wanna know any details about the system, just say so..

I'm gonna see how this system looks configured for higher TFs because I think it would work just as well - maybe even better - on higher TFs... Well i just took a glance at the system on a 15 minute TF and it looks good as long as the stochastic and RSI are on a 15 minute TF too. On the 5 minute chart above, I have the stochastic and RSI set to a 15 minute TF. I tried the system on a 15 minute chart with 30 minute and 60 minute stochastic and RSI, but that doesn't work like it does with a 5 minute chart.

Files:
charm.jpg  239 kb

Hi Mike,

Yes I would like details about your system.....

Very interesting new ind I have not seen by screen shoot in US I am as well cst. would like to know more I like the fact u reference dow ftse etc...

Thanks,

Matt Thomas

mthomas:
Hi Mike,

Yes I would like details about your system.....

Very interesting new ind I have not seen by screen shoot in US I am as well cst. would like to know more I like the fact u reference dow ftse etc...

Thanks,

Matt Thomas

The global stock market data I have on the side is a Vista Sidebar gadget.. Here's a list of what's on that chart..

5 period EMA

10 period LWMA

Stochastic @ 10,3,4 ( 15 minute TF )

RSI @ 14 ( 15 minute TF )

TRO Trend Indicator

The diamonds are a product of the 5 period EMA crossing with the 10 period LWMA

5 Minute charm

I'd like to know as well, if you don't mind.

Please can you post all the indicators and template for your system?Thanks!

Hi Mike360 !

So..what about exits ....have any rules ?

Yeremeya:
Hi Mike360 ! So..what about exits ....have any rules ?

Dependind on the move, exits are signaled by either a stochastic cross or moving average cross ( a diamond )

Longer TF

I don't recommend the system above.. Sometimes it gives false signals that'll kick your ass. I've been working on a longer TF system based on the system above and I'll release some screens and details later..

please post your system

Hi Mike

all people who answered here would be glad and thankful to see

- your indicators

- your template

please post them and lets try to improve system all together

Kr

jerome

mike360:
I don't recommend the system above.. Sometimes it gives false signals that'll kick your ass. I've been working on a longer TF system based on the system above and I'll release some screens and details later..

i shall like to see your system. When you shall complete that let me know I must visit that.

regards for ur future

hope you shall tell me !

Good Work, looking forward to the post of your indicators.... Looks like a good system......

MACDiesel

Reason: