No Brainer Trades - trade naked! - page 3

Very interesting thread

That's a very interesting thread insider, I've always believed in this kind of analysis , my question is: is" pull back" all U trade or do U trade breakouts also? Personally I'm more of a breakout kind of guy but only for small time frames and not against manger levels of course and that helps covering any losses that might take place in very strong trending days. Do U think this is a good idea.

nmx:
That's a very interesting thread insider, I've always believed in this kind of analysis , my question is: is" pull back" all U trade or do U trade breakouts also? Personally I'm more of a breakout kind of guy but only for small time frames and not against manger levels of course and that helps covering any losses that might take place in very strong trending days. Do U think this is a good idea.

Hi!

I think that you can short the top of the U - right side elipse, close at 50%/61% or 76% fibs, then go long at the reverse, when price have reach the bottom of the bucket.

---------------------------

I haven't been hable to get into the long of GBP today but here some scalp over the correction.

Files:

Today trade... Nothing amazing but note I'm trading short term since I don't got a big account and want to be sure to collect pips allready in, that's why I jump in and out. But well, here some result for today and GBP chart level 1h. 200 pips profits...

Note again that those level are usualy use for more then 100 pips... i'm just not diciplined enough for now.

You all take care!

Files:

Hi inzider

Are you still here?, i need your help about this method