A profitable Scalping strategy - page 5

I checked your posts and you are looking as a stressed dog,

nothing constructive, please let do this job

for New Digital.

Thanks

Stressed Dog?

I find amusement in putting you thick headed scammers on a hotplate- just waiting for my decision popcorn in the end to eat.

Still deferring my questions aren't you? - When are you going to answer it?

I'm sure many people are anxious of why you promote so hard if its profitable. Something like yours, a "hidden gem' would be kept a word of mouth secret.

You're no better than the owner of FAPWINNER.com.

Personally i think Bongo is still developing his expert, I don't think he is a scammer, .. I think he gets excited whenever he have good results and he barg by showing them overhere , there is no harm in doing that .

After further development if he think his expert is ready to be sold , and he is welling to sell as a commercial expert I don't see any problem with that , we have seen developers here who started to sell their experts commerically , so Bongo wont be the first

we have seen many scammers here so its getting easier to label them ... also NewDigital have added an evlauation for every commerical system so there is no need to worry much if Bongo went with his expert commerically

I think both of you meant well and I hate to see good people step on each other foot , so lets call this off and maybe Newdigital can remvoe some of those posts , if you guys asked him to do that

wish you all the best

Alan

ND has everything under control.

Yes

Dan S:
Quick question:

I am checking the fxcm micro demo.

Are you using their charts for your trading?

I just noticed that they have tick charts, but with fractional pips, so the readings are different than on NinjaTrader, but looks like the signals are better on the fxcm own charts.

hey Dan sorry bout the delay. I stopped posting here when those two hijacked the thread to have their piss fit. I should have responded to you guys though, sorry. Yes, I'm using FXCM's charts as my tick chart source. There feed is very good. I've not been able to use this strategy in a month or so because FXCM has variable spreads which is usually a good thing but right now with things the way they are their spreads have been too high for scalping in this way. I did get some profit from it though and I saw yesterday that EUR/USD was back down to 1.7 which is the max that I will scalp it for.

The spread expansion forced me to develope a new way to scalp that is a bit longer term and that targets more pips per trade, to help compensate for the higher spreads. When I've tested for a bit longer I'll make a new thread for it and link to it here. I'll remember to put pictures in this time guys, don't worry. This strategy is simple and uses some new indicators that I've found on the forum. Knock on wood, right now it is profitable in demo. I'll probably be taking it live next week or the week after that. More details to come.

For what its worth to the guy who kept railing on..what's his name..Bongo? I think that's it. I agree with you. Anyone with a profitable EA would not want to sell it. 2 Reasons:

If allot of people know what your edge is and start to exploit it...well there is a law of diminishing returns the more people that use it. If everyone starts scalping the brokers will shut it down, pure and simple. Anyone smart enough to develop a profitable scalping EA would know that.

Any one with a profitable scalping EA should be on their way to being a millionaire. Why would they want to sell an EA to someone for $100? That makes no sense at all. If they need pocket change they just another account at their broker. I have 4 at FXCM. 2 normal accounts and 2 micro. One of my Micro accounts supplies me with spending money, the other's pay bills and provide savings. It's a pain in the a$# but I make 4 different trades when scalping, one for each account. So I am feeding all accounts at the same time. This is why scalping isn't for every one. I don't feel the need to sell profitable trading methods, neither would anyone else who is a real trader. Same goes with all these 'turn key business' programs, etc. If they work, why would the owners of the information feel the need to sell a how to guide? The more people that do it the worse for them, unless its some kind of affiliate scheme, and then it seems that they would give the info for free in that case.

I dont know, just my 2 cents.

Cyclesurfer:
hey Dan sorry bout the delay. I stopped posting here when those two hijacked the thread to have their piss fit. I should have responded to you guys though, sorry. Yes, I'm using FXCM's charts as my tick chart source. There feed is very good. I've not been able to use this strategy in a month or so because FXCM has variable spreads which is usually a good thing but right now with things the way they are their spreads have been too high for scalping in this way. I did get some profit from it though and I saw yesterday that EUR/USD was back down to 1.7 which is the max that I will scalp it for.

No need to be sorry about that I used this strategy on a fxcm demo last night and had a pretty good run mixed with a few losses. The past 2 weeks the spreads on fxcm were back to normal or even better.

I prefer EJ over EU for scalping, because of its volatility and the spread on fxcm is only 1.1 -1.3 in active markets for the past few weeks.

I will train a bit more and might open a small micro at fxcm.

Stops are pretty self explaining. If it moves against you, you are out.

But the profit taking is a bit vague.

In your previous posts you said going for more than 4 pips is asking for trouble. Buts somewhere you said you captured a 40 pip move.

When do you exit in profit?

Cyclesurfer:
I have 4 at FXCM. 2 normal accounts and 2 micro. One of my Micro accounts supplies me with spending money, the other's pay bills and provide savings. It's a pain in the a$# but I make 4 different trades when scalping, one for each account. So I am feeding all accounts at the same time.

Hehe, wow.

How do you manage 4 trades at the same time?

My trades last night have been open for mere seconds

Cyclesurfer,

Can you describe your parameters on the Damiani? Is it default?

Everyone knows that how much Scalping is important for the Forex trading but to do so all you need to select a good broker for you because a lot of brokers still frown on profitable scalpers. Not all, but most. You must find a broker that will allow you to do it AND still give you good spreads. A spread of 2 is too high. I trade EUR/USD and the highest I will go with is 1.8. I only trade for 10 to 15 pips a night so it's not an issue for me....

Happy Trading

Good work done.

Hello,

I would say a good work done, even though i have not yet tried it but i would like to advice (optional) put some charts and some little details to give it a shape.

Reason: