Trade Update

----------

----------

Template Update

----------

----------

Updated Template

----------

Where could I find the system description?

Thank you

bigbear3391:
Hey aurorau,

I make my money trading. I had a paid service in the past & it was a headache. So I stopped. THIS WILL STAY FREE FOREVER. If I ever have a paid service I will say so from the start. Not like a certain popular forum member who screwed everyone.

I followed OZ for a little while but found that he was (trying to be civil) full of it. I lost on almost every trade. Risking 100 Pips for a shot @ 50 is backwards. My partner Forex11 liked OZ very much, but I warned him before that he was setting up for a paid service & one day he would screw everyone.

I have seen it all before. I dont even think OZ trades live. Anyway.. I do this for free. It is free now & will always be free. If one day I decide its 2 much for me or if I miss a few days I wont have people up my *** wanting refunds & the like.

I enjoy helping people make pips. It has been the greatest thing that has happened to me (Forex).

Take Care & Good Luck.

Bear-

BigBear, have I missed something, that you corrected your above statement?

Thanks

Forex37

Hello All

Hey All,

The above post by Forex37 made me realise that I have sort of broke my promise. Although I am not charging for the system, I have struck a deal with certain parties for this specific system.

As part of the agreement, I am no longer able to leave this system here. I am also bound by contract not to give it away.

Maybe if there is anybody out there who can help explain things to Forex37 & anyone else who may ask.

I do thank all of you who have supported me . I hope you understand the offer that was presented to me. Please do not judge me as most of you would do the same thing givin the offer I was presented.

Good Luck to All,

Bear-

bigbear3391:
Hey All,

The above post by Forex37 made me realise that I have sort of broke my promise. Although I am not charging for the system, I have struck a deal with certain parties for this specific system.

As part of the agreement, I am no longer able to leave this system here. I am also bound by contract not to give it away.

Maybe if there is anybody out there who can help explain things to Forex37 & anyone else who may ask.

I do thank all of you who have supported me . I hope you understand the offer that was presented to me. Please do not judge me as most of you would do the same thing givin the offer I was presented.

Good Luck to All,

Bear-

Bigbear,

thanks for your kind reply. Naturally I respect your copyright and personal decision. I hope you struck a pot of gold. All the best!

And to everybody else: Anybody able to send me the system description?

Thanks

Forex37

Reason: