MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 922

Dear Sirs, I've begin an Ea, nearly close the end at thispoint, 4500 lines. It is built with 6 includes which getvariables, Globalvariable organization and Functions. It is a MultiSymbol Ea . It uses 4 indicators and 4 différents HeikenAshi. I download at the beginning then one time each minutes...
I wrote an EA and NEVER allow two orders for any pairs. However, I figured out that two orders were created for EURUSD. I checked the EA log as follows (Simplied version) 14:59:57 daily fitting v7 EURUSD,M5: Reset counters, the system is...
  need help...  (5)
hello guys.. could you help me how to stop counting of  ++  to a certain count...        if(Bid<ma) SARup++;    if(SARup>4) SARup=0;  but after it become 0 it count again.. i want  the rest of ++ to become zero.  thanks guys appreciated your help. 
I'm new to Metatrader. I want to be able to enter a time and date to place a trade of a certain value. I also want to be able to add a stop loss to that trade, but I want that to be in pips (because I don't know what the currency will be worth at the time of the trade). Also, if the dollar value of...
[Deleted]
hi, can any one tell that how can i find a close price of a 15 days ago order ?? thanks
Hi  I have  ma cross shift problem. I tried to make : two bars ago 20<50  , one bar ago 20>50  , current bar buy. Normally. it is a simple rule. But İt makes alot of buy-sell in current bar and cause lots of lose . My condition is  about past 2 and 1 bar ago. What is the reason. Could you...
Hi, my indicator show a strange behaviour as the values of the Data-Window and the curves that are shown are not what it has calculated?? The structure of my indicator is as follows: double indi[][20];...int start()  {        static datetime tLastCalcBar=-1;   int sz,b,iBarToCalc...
[Deleted]
Hi guys, I am getting this unusual problem. "Invalid slippage for OrderClose function." The slippage is an integer and has been muliplied by 10 for my 5 digit broker, so the OrderClose function is seeing an integer of 30 in the OrderClose function. The first strange behaviour is that the error...
I have a ea that use MT4gui. I see buttons but when i click on nothing happens. How to try to solve?
Hello, I have an issue with these instructions MODE_SPREAD & MODE_STOPLEVEL. When I check these values on a 5 broker digit I got these values for example: MODE_SPREAD : 17.00000 MODE_STOPLEVEL : 10.00000 That's ok. But, when I do the same in a 4 broker digit I got these values for example
#include <stdlib.mqh>int start()  {//----double L=iLow(NULL,PERIOD_D1,1);double H=iHigh(NULL,PERIOD_D1,1);double H_0=iHigh(NULL,PERIOD_D1,0);double C=iClose(NULL,PERIOD_D1,0);double O=iOpen(NULL,PERIOD_D1,0);double L5=iLow(NULL,PERIOD_M5,0);double SL = 50*Point; // StopLossdouble TP = 100*Point; //...
[Deleted]
I'm quite new in trading and EA development as such. At the moment I'm trying to use a DeMark lines indicator as a trading criteria in my EA. My challenge is, the output from the indicator is visual objects (DeMark trend lines ) plotted on the screen. How do I call this objects by referencing the...
Do anyone still remember the settings to convert ichimoku to Trendmanager indicator. Thanks for helping.
Hi, I downloaded the tick data with the max settings in the options (999.. -> 257...), so there is a tick data back to 1970 in my MT4. I know that the spread and all these things can chane the results, but I heard someone said in a conference that the tick values of 2010 are the last one and that he...
[Deleted]
Hi, I am new to MT4, I just want to get an idea if it is suitable for my purposes. I got a version of MT4 with my Oanda account (which I never use) I am looking to back-test a swing trade methodology on FTSE 100 constituent stocks on D1 time-frame. 1. I gather I will be able to export data for the
I have been heavily optimizing my EA with genetic algorithm checked for faster speed. I found some excellent setting combinations but when I try to combine these with other settings those particular sets seem to be avoided by the optimization results! I have even re optimized with the settings I...
Hello,I have problem with Metatrader4 for Android, it dosn't work on x86 smartphonehttp://www.gsmarena.com/motorola_razr_i_xt890-4998.phpplease help,w.
I am having trouble importing DLL functions that expect a pointer to a string. Something like this: #import "user32.dll" int GetWindowTextA(int hwnd,string &lpstring,int nMaxCount);#import So, after finding out the hwnd, I call the function and pass the lpstring, after I previously initialize...
I want to use this wildersDMI v3 to to replace the ADX inside attach ea. can any help me out. Moderator edit - <CODE REMOVED >
[Deleted]
  CSV TO HST?  (2)
Hello i have been read csv data,but i hope to create .hst file with csv date,there is script: int CSVHandle,i,j; string fStr0,fStr1,fStr2,fStr3,fStr4,fStr5,fStr6,fStr7; string fDate,fTime,fOpen,fHigh,fLow,fClose,fVol; CSVHandle = FileOpen("TEST1.CSV", FILE_CSV|FILE_READ,';'); FileSeek(CSVHandle, 0,...
[Deleted]
Hi Guys, I've searched for long and in many places, but couldn't find the answer. Maybe you can help me. I'm looking for an indicator that removes the open tick on the bar charts. The idea is to have a bar chart similar to Tradeguider, where the candles only have the high, low and close. This would
[Deleted]
  newb question  (3)
I'm just learning mql4, I'm trying to use the basic tutorial that alerts me when there is a new tick. It's not doing that. It will init and deinit but not start. The prices on the side are changing and the bars are moving on the graphs. Any help? Thanks
[Deleted]
I am working on an order result portion of my EA.  The issue I am running into is that this seems to be running nearly every tick when I thought I made it so that the result would only be displayed when one order was closed at a time. The desired result is to tell me if the order was closed by my...
Hello all The following code returns only 0 for MA period > 1000 in the tester, but not on a demo account.  Is that a known limitation?    for(int i=1;i<10000;i++)   {      Print(StringConcatenate("MA",i,": ", iMA(NULL,0,i,0,MODE_SMA,PRICE_CLOSE,1)));   }   tester: 19:38:51 2012.11.23 00:00  test...
Hi, I would like to smooth the below Willams %R indicator with iMA function but I cannot do it in the expert. Can anyone help me on this? Thanks indeed. AED. w=iWPR(NULL,0,14,0);
  Medianrenko  (6)
Hi guys, i got the decompiled version of Medianrenko.ex4. You can download it. But this Code has problem and by compiling it in metatrader it show some errors on (205,14) and (263,14) with this Description: 'f0_2' Comparison Expression expected. can anyone solve this error? **DECOMPILED code removed
Why the subscriber is to close positions for synchronization?? in this way the subscriber must have a dedicated account; can not open positions because when you restart the platform will always ask to close their positions for synchronization. since the operations of the provider are open with an ID...
Hi, With numerous analysis of market movements, i have figured out with a good system to earn money. Please check attached file for performance report
[Deleted]
Hi, Does anyone have a a list of descriptions for Gain product codes? FOREX are easy - but what is AUX_AUD? Moon 
can someone help me how to count event. for example: if(Delta >=100) cnt_b=1; i dont know whats next... how can i count event like this?  i try like this..  for(cnt=0; cnt >=cnt_b; cnt++) but not work..