MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 1312

To post a new topic, please log in or register
I have a very simple trade strategy. But I do not konow why it can not run in expert mode. But my indicator work well. Is it possible to " trigger Open Trade and Close Trade " from "indicator"? I only need Open and Close order in indicator. only have a little trade signals in a long time, we...
I want to iMAOnArray(.........) in Expert. but not like in indicator, Arrary typeVariable can not used in Expert, Why? and how to ..... code in bellow: double Buf_1[]; double Buf_2[]; int Start(){ for(i=0; i<=Bars; i++) { Buf_1[i] = iMA(....); //if I Print Buf_1[i], it is 0 always...
I use a signal service but the problem I have is i cant be at my computer 24/7.Is there a way i can take my signals sent to me via email, sms, or website andhave MT execute them? Do i need a special program or can it be done through a script? Any info wouldbe very helpful.
Is there a way to access the "lastlow" and "lasthigh" ZigZagindicator values by using iCustom() ? I use iCustom() to access ZigZag from anEA by this Code. But the value changes tick to tick. The "lastlow" and"lasthigh" values are for the end point of the last drawn line and arefixed values until...
  GRIDMacd With trailling (48   1 2 3 4 5)
Ok, I need some help... I need to ask some coder to add a trailling option to GRIDMacd... is this possible? I know that this is very simple to the masters but for me is very dificult... Hope someone helps!
I have a few EA written and wish to put it on different for testing, does MetaTrader allowed to do so? I have tried but not sure the outcome is correct. Can anyone tell me? TQ.
HEY DOES ANYBODY KNOW HOW TO CHANGE THE BACKGROUND IN THE INI FILES SO I WOULD BEABLE TO SET SOME NICE PICTURE INSTEADOF THE BORING SOLID COLOR?
Hello I found the file "DDE-Sample.xls" in directory of my n2Trader program. Could you please refere me to relevant documentation or any article about usingthis program as a client or server application? Please also tell me how is this possible to use this program as a Com client orserver....
Can anyone guide me in using EXPERT ADVISORS on METATRADER 4
Whenever I do a strategy tester or do an account history report, the graph is always X'd out. Cannot view for somereason. My computer reads .gifs fine. What could be the problem? Thanks
Hi, if U are good in /currently writing EA from Malaysia, probably we can get intouch to discuss about this language. my e-mail: powellfx@yahoo.com Wish to see U guys!
  Separation Trader (15   1 2)
what is Sleep(1000) means? Thanks.
  GbpJpy Systeme (14   1 2)
Hi, I'm new on this forum and I didn't post before. But I'd like to thank all of you for your great work. I was so happy to discover this elite section with so many good EAs. I didn't try all yet but those I have tried were good! Thank you all! I actually used 2 systems for only gbpjpy. I don't find...
hi anyone have script that forbidden MT4 to execute any trade if the current day isholiday? please kindly share it to me thanks in advance
  Please HELP with EA (16   1 2)
Hello everybody, I am straggling with discrepancies in values between EA and what is shown on achart (when I do a mouse hover). Situation is very weird. I took MACD sample indicatorsupplied with terminal and added Print() line, so that these values will be printedin the Journal. Also, I added...
Hello, I am trying that my EA would calculate automatically the proper lots basedon available margin. ContractSize=NormalizeDouble((((AccountFreeMargin()*AccountLeverage())/Ask)/10000),1); I've placed this line after the start() and before the ordersend. Of course theordersend takes the lot size...
I'd like to start with the following information: There are no questions to twothirds of submitted experts. All experts were tested in the tester on data of differentdata ranges (out of sample). Then the logs were analyzed. 17 experts did not pass the testing with their log analyzing results. In 8...
Hello Guys, Pardon my ignorance, what is profit draw down? In my system my profit is 10 pips and draw is -95. What is -95 draw down means?Thanks for your help
I have this code in AFL: TH =IIf(Ref(C,-1) > H,Ref(C,-1),H); TL=IIf(Ref(C,-1) < L,Ref(C,-1),L); Is It equivalent Ref(C,-1) - yesterday CLOSE in MQ4?
Hi... I think everyone already know about pivot, but this a glance of it R2 = P + (H - L) = P + (R1 - S1) R1 = (P x 2) - L P = (H + L + C) / 3 S1 = (P x 2) - H S2 = P - (H - L) = P - (R1 - S1) Here, "S" represents the support levels, "R" the resistancelevels and "P" the pivot point. High, low...
hi... I have difficulty to write a Expert Advisor so someone please help me to writethis to MT4 code. if yesteday was up (open is lower than close) then today is buy currency when break Resistance 1 and stoploss 30, target is nextresistance (R2) minus 5 pips. if yesterday was down then today...
"Stops are placed at ½ N for ½ % account risk." [1] N=Average True Range (ATR 20) N for EURUSD = 0.0082 (DAILY CHART) ((1/2)*0.0082)=(.0041) (1/2)%OF ACCOUNT RISK=$250, 25 pip QUESTION: HOW FAR AWAY DO I PLACE THE STOPLOSS, 0.0041? References: [1]http://www.elliottgann.com/en/index...
Hello, I have just started studying the MT programing and I am in need of a Wilders indicator. That feature has been integrated into Amibroker AFL but may not be included intoMT though I am unable to locate the code anywhere else. Can you help me, please? Your sincerely, franta In AmiBroker:...
"The System 2 exit was a 20 day low for long positions and a 20 day high for short positions. Allthe Units in the position would be exited if the price went against the positionfor a 20 day breakout." [1] QUESTION: HOW DO I KNOW WHEN THE PRICE GOES AGAINST THE POSITION FOR A 20 DAY BREAKOUT USING...
"Position sizing is one of the most important but least understood componentsof any trading system. The Turtles used a position sizing algorithm that was very advanced for its day,because it normalized the dollar volatility of a position by adjusting the positionsize based on the dollar volatility...
Hello For some resons I need to obtain values of LWMAs(Linear Weighted Moving Average)for different nearby periods. For example iMA(NULL, Period(), 5, 0, ma_method, PRICE_CLOSE, 0) iMA(NULL, Period(), 7, 0, ma_method, PRICE_CLOSE, 0) iMA(NULL, Period(), 9, 0, ma_method, PRICE_CLOSE, 0) . . ....
I would very appreciate if anyone can show me how to: open trades for 3 specific pairs of currency; eg: EURUSD, USDJPY, GBPUSD? TQ.
may i request a page or any type of list that contain all MT4 Brokers link in onepage? maybe in a sticky topic or a new MT4 brokers page thnx
hello guy! Anyone can help me about coding. What I'm trying to accomplish here? A bar setupon a down trend. I am looking for code for three consecutive bars making lower/highand lower/lows, if the third bar high is reach" set buy top" Thanks foryour help.