New Version of MetaTrader 4 Client Terminal Build 482: one click trading panel and publishing screenshots of charts on MQL5.com - page 2

Hey guys,

is it true that the latest build don't use the terminalupdate.exe?

Is it now built in the terminal.exe?

Also on donnaforex users are reporting a major bug with pending order and takeprofit.

check this

http://www.donnaforex.com/forum/index.php?topic=9730.msg247486;topicseen#new

Be a little careful with this Build,  there is either a major change in functionality or a significant bug,  if I try to place a Sell trade at anything other than the Bid price for the symbol concerned the OrderSend() should fail and an error will be generated,  it seems that this is no longer the case . . .  it seems that the OrderSend() works and the order is placed at the current Bid price of the symbol being traded  NOT at the Bid price of the symbol that the EA is placed upon.  So this should see the end of requotes ?  you will get what you are given like it or not . . .  maybe this makes the slippage parameter redundant ? 

Look here for more info:  https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/143997/page2#773665 

Thanks for the advice raptor but

"it seems that the OrderSend() works and the order is placed at the current Bid price of the symbol being traded  NOT at the Bid price of the symbol that the EA is placed upon"

what is the difference, i don't understand that really? I have two EA trading on EUR/USD ( 15M // 4H ) as an example..

Can you confirm the bug mentioned at Donnarforex?

regards

naik3d:

Thanks for the advice raptor but

"it seems that the OrderSend() works and the order is placed at the current Bid price of the symbol being traded  NOT at the Bid price of the symbol that the EA is placed upon"

what is the difference, i don't understand that really? I have two EA trading on EUR/USD ( 15M // 4H ) as an example..

Can you confirm the bug mentioned at Donnarforex?

If I have an EA on GBPUSD and try to place an Order at Bid the Bid used will be the current Bid price of GBPUSD,  so if I send 2 Sell Orders one for EURUSD and one for USDCHF to Sell at Bid they should both fail . . .  they don't.

I can't confirm the bug mentioned at Donnaforex,  nobody has provided sample code to reproduce the issue,  if you want to ask someone to do that I'll happily try it . . .  it may well be connected with what I am describing here.

Reading this mod really put a smile on my mug!!!!!!!!!!! 

Must rank very high in the list of wants - so much code/logic/etc specifically devoted to the one thread paradigm can now be relegated to archive dirs...!

Thanking all MT staff very much for this... 

2. Terminal: Increased the number of allowed parallel trading operations for MQL4 programs - up to 8 parallel trade requests are allowed now. This ensures uninterrupted simultaneous trading of several scripts or Expert Advisors - it means that it is almost impossible to receive "Trade context is busy" error code in normal conditions. 

Well, let's say masses of code can certainly be minimised 

Cheers

RaptorUK:

If I have an EA on GBPUSD and try to place an Order at Bid the Bid used will be the current Bid price of GBPUSD,  so if I send 2 Sell Orders one for EURUSD and one for USDCHF to Sell at Bid they should both fail . . .  they don't.

I suspect that this is a Sever side issue as I am seeing the same thing with terminal build 445,  can anyone else confirm please ?

The "save as picture - Active Chart" function has been changed... It now only saves the chart until the time-shift indicator, and not the whole visible chart on the screen.

My indicators use this space to print data but that is not visible on the saved charts... please change this back to a save of the whole chart including the time-shift area.

Noizzz:

The "save as picture - Active Chart" function has been changed... It now only saves the chart until the time-shift indicator, and not the whole visible chart on the screen.

My indicators use this space to print data but that is not visible on the saved charts... please change this back to a save of the whole chart including the time-shift area.

Yep,  I can confirm this,  the file format has also changed from gif to png.  Fortunately the WindowsScreenShot() function works the same as it did before.

I have raised a Service Desk issue . . .  don't hold your breath.

RaptorUK:

Yep,  I can confirm this,  the file format has also changed from gif to png.  Fortunately the WindowsScreenShot() function works the same as it did before.

I have raised a Service Desk issue . . .  don't hold your breath.

Apparently this issue has now been fixed . . .

Support Team 2013.03.20 13:55

Fixed. Thank you.

Please wait some time for updating 

Editor: Fixed working with clipboard.

---

this new version does not work well with clipboard.

when i copy /paste codes ,it always missed the last some letters  .

Reason: