MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 912

[Deleted]
Hello all,  When iCustom is repeated called by an indicator (with different parameters each time), is there any performance benefit to be had by incorporating the external indicator, rather than making these repeated iCustom calls? The procession of "Custom Indicator xxxxxx: loaded successfully" and...
Hi all, could you give some tips to speed up optimization?. Regards. 
I have created an indicator where there are 4 extern values: MAE1, MAE2, MAE3, MAE4 Is there a function  to place these in numerical order from lowest to highest so that MA1 contains the lowest MAE1-4, MA2 contains the next lowest, etc? Seems that the code to do that by hand would be rather intense.
Hi I have three question, but they are all related to the same issue. I have an indicator that creates an array with some data, and I'd like to import all the data to my EA, i.e. not only for one candle, but the whole array, i.e. something like Testing_iCustom = iCustom(NULL, 0, "ABCD", 2, 4, 8, 16
  check arrow  (2)
Hello Guys, I need your help to modify a parameter of my strategy. My strategy is composed in 3 indicators which don't match in the same time. I would like to memorize the sense given by the arrow few candles ago : //---Arrows double MHLong = iCustom(NULL,0,"Arrows",1000,1,0); double MHShort =
Hi, I am wrong here, but I can't login and post in the mql5-forum. If I click on the login-link (with the url: https://www.mql5.com/en/auth_login) my FF 20.0.1 just opens https://www.mql5.com/en. Here I don't have any fields to enter id and pwd. Even if I enter the https url directly I am redirected...
Hi,     Can anyone suggest me a historical data vendor for Commodities like Copper, Gold, Silver etc.... for testing purpose? Thanks in advance!
Hello , I am poor at Programming , that's why i need your help in coding Its about the bollinger bands , it is known that bollinger bands width increases when the price is trending and decreases when the price is ranging (flat) . Actually i want the opposite , i want the width to increase when...
Hi, I tried searching Google and this forum but could not find the solution.   I want to permanently remove old objects from reappearing in charts on my MT4 installations. I run all 28 major/cross pairs, and each one has from 4 to nearly a hundred object entries from EA's that I have not used in...
I use the Notification Pushing feature, but have noticed that recently it is not going through.  Has anyone else noticed this? Has there been a setup change? thank you
  Old Marks  (3)
Hi I would like to get this towork in Metratrader 4 can anyone help?  Basically I want to back testand mark the chart with an x when the conditions are meet.   Thank You,   Raymond Minardi rminardi1@verizon.net     if iMA(1,MODE_EMA,0) > iMA(1,MODE_EMA,2) then Begin   SetArrow(CurTime,Bid...
Are there any decent pattern recognition indicators for MQL4?
Hi all  I'm new to MQL. I apologise in advance if I'm asking a question that has probably been answered lots of times already, I have looked around on the forum trying to find what I need. Simply, I'd like a snippet of code the calculates MACD and the Signal properly using EMA not the function built...
[Deleted]
I am working on making my EA able to look to see if a trend has already started for a currency pair (same EA is covering multiple currency pairs) when an order closes.  From what I have read from the book, searched in this forum, and google searching the only thing I can find is that we can only...
Please i need help with a conversion, I have the following code string simbol = "AUDJPY"; double diferenc; double alto = 102.913; double bajo = 101.311; int resul = 70; double diferenc_H_L; //+------------------------------------------------------------------+ //| expert start...
[Deleted]
Hi, I'm planning to use iBars function in my EA but the code will be kind of long and would like to know if the iBars will work correctly in backtests before I implement. I think it didn't work when I tried it but I'm not sure. Thanks
[Deleted]
Dear all, i try to implement a function witch delete pending orders after X minutes or better X bars. I have found this one in this Forum and it looks good, but it does not work as desired. It deletes order not after 5 minutes, but when another order opens. Someone any idea ? and as I said, any...
Almost every month there is a thread on this forum in which another whiner, gundos or luder states that technical analysis is self-defeating. To disprove this hypothesis once and for all, I have developed and configured a program that performs optimization on two fragments of historical data and
As we know the code : MT4|ASK!EURUSD is for get the ASK price  so what is the code to get OPEN price ?   Thanks in advance 
I'm trying to write a routine that will display the Margin CallCloseout price (margin call) for the current trade. I got this far butsomething tells me is just not this easy. I've compared my results to the OANDAMargin Closeout Calculator, http://fxtrade.oanda.com/analysis/margin-call-calculatorand...
[Deleted]
Hi I'm total noob in terms of mq4 unfortunately i found out, sometimes I need a little correction of indicators. Would someone be so kind and helped me? I believe, it is question of 3 minutes to do it.  For my personal analyze I need to collect data from indicator linked here http://www.forexfactory...
[Deleted]
Hello all, I have an indicator which draws some 'permanent' objects (i.e. they aren't subsequently deleted by the indicator). The problem I have is when I switch time frames - during the lag between the new timeframe opening and the candles updating, the indicator paints objects based on the old...
Hello   I m looking for an indicator that refresh the chart (with all indicators on it) at each new bar. Thank you   
Hi  I have noticed that with recent two builds, there is a major issue to download complete M1 history data. I am experiencing the same problem across multiple brokers therefore I can safely conclude that it is not a specific broker issue. As far as I understand that by default, MT4 platform allows...
  Android problem  (2)
I have Galaxy S3 and I wan't to install MetaTrader app but when I try to download it I get error "You don't have any devices". What could be the problem here?
I am sorry if I am posting already asked and answered question, but I couldn't find the words to search the forum (listed too many) and as far as I went manually to read did not find.  I can't test all conditions, when Strategy Optimizer is working (longer time, few hours for example) does the...
[Deleted]
This is a challenge for me but maybe someone out there knows how to get around a couple of tricky scenarios. If I want to run two different experts on two separate charts, both charts having the same symbol and time frames, how do I achieve this so that they do not interfere with each other? Also...
[Deleted]
Hello everyone! I have a problem I could not solve myself. I need to construct an indicator which uses 2 other indicators (MACD and Stochastic) and returns the result based on the combination of results. In particular, if for a given bar MACD_Line > MACD_Sig, I have MACD_UP = true, in a similar vein...
[Deleted]
This is a piece of code am trying to use to post a set of 13 parameter values from the mql script to a external php script named upload.php string headers = "Content-Type: application/x-www-form-urlencoded"; string data =
Hi I am reading a source code to an indicator that I'm trying to understand, where there is a strange mix of the && and || operators, i.e. it uses these operators together in one statement without clarifyint it with brackets.  I've tried to find information about which operators has higher priority,...