MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 456

[Deleted]
Dear All: In MetaTrader 4 platform, in the terminal tab "expert", all the messages are also automatically saved in expert/logs/20110825.log (suppose today is 2011-08-25). But recently, I found that is not the case any more: the new messages which show up in termianl tab "expert" are not appended to...
Hi Folks, Ny MQL is zero, I am looking for ea builder that is able to drag n drop renko paterns into ea database for renko pattern recognition. Is there any?please open the attached image.thx
MT4 version 4 build 1090 I have installed these indicators successfully on my linux laptop running wine: https://www.mql5.com/en/code/10548 I have tried to add them to my main trading station via play on mac/wine on my mac. Basically I copied indicators over from linux and the correct template and
  Help with code  (2)
I'm trying to build my first system, if someone can help me with the code for sure will get a real masterpiece. Thank you in advance.
Good afternoon,                   I would like to know why is it after margin and leaving the account with a 100% DD, The account has then been redeposited into and the Profit shows it correctly but the % change remains negative 100%? Any help would be greatly appreciated as the account is meant to...
Hi all... I have an indicator that paints some arrows and Im trying to show an alert as soon as the indicator paints an arrow. The problem is that the function ObjectsTotal does not works in this case, because none of the arrows is listed in the objects list... no idea how to get that number. Any...
Hi All, I've been practicing/learning MQL4 by modifying and tweaking a few example EA's to make this one and just have this one error left that I can't seem to spot the cause of! I don't suppose anything stands out to any of you does it? The error is: "not all control paths return a value" and is on
Hello, I'm interested in having a program/robot: Step 1) Scrape fundamental economic data like an interest rate from a website Step 2) Compare these different fundamental data points in some type of formula.  Right now I'm doing it in excel Step 3) Buy or Sell Forex based on these decisions Which of...
Hi there Im looking for a charting software that can be usede when you are a astro trader, for that i would like to be able to scale my chart and to be able to calculate degree movement insted of time/bars as Mt4 does atm :-) anyone know any?
 Good afternoon,                         I am simply looking for an indicator which can alert me once any candle closes say 20 pips or more than the previous candle. Would anyone have access to that type of EA? Awaiting your response, Nigel Davis
I've been doing some extensive research these past few days from figuring out how to get mql4 to POST data to a website where PHP will pick up the POST. I've read forums to use webrequest(), but no luck. Thank you in advance!
I'm having problem in increasing lot size after winning (reverse martingale) . The EA worked on backtest environment, but in real trading it's only placing same-lot-size-trades despite winning or losing. I tried selecting the last ticket profit through SELECT_BY_POS as well as SELECT_BY_TICKET. None...
Hi guys, Every once in a while my purchased indy and EA will become inactive (nothing happen when click or drag them on to the charts) so I would delete and redownload. But by doing so I would also lost an activation each time. This happened 3 times already. The first time it happened I wrote to...
Hi guys, Can somebody help me, how can I get the level prices of a OBJ_FIBOFAN object in the current candle? Thank you for your help!
Hello, I have such LINK: http://bhashsms.com/api/sendmsg.php?user=userid&pass=userpass&sender=senderid&phone=mobile&text=alertmessage&priority=ndnd&stype=normal I wrote code: void SMSapi(string userID,string password,string senderID,string phone,string text)   {    int    res;        char...
Hello everyone. I have been trying to turn off visual mode for my Strategy Tester such that I could get the graph results faster. However when I turn it off, I do not get to see anything in the "Graph" tab, its empty. I can see that there are several alerts in the "Journal" tab, but nothing else....
Hello. Because the default timer is not available in mql4 so I decided to write my own timer. To do so I made one second while cycle. Code Shown below void countUp(){int CurrentSecond;if(TimeSeconds(TimeLocal()) == 59)CurrentSecond = -1;elseCurrentSecond = TimeSeconds(TimeLocal());while(true){int...
Is it possible to use the #property ico in mql4 as an image not only in the Settings
Hi Forum, I am a newbie here and started programming respectively adopting existing codes on Friday. I have already concluded several custom indicators and now my DataWindow is more than full and I would have to scroll up and down all the time... The question is: is there a possibility to define...
Hi guys, I am a bit lost with the deinit function (MT4).. I want to close all opened orders when something happen that stop the EA, but seems to not do anything. Here is what I wrote but no closing action : void deinit() {    total=OrdersTotal();    for (cnt = total - 1; cnt >= 0; cnt--)...
I'm using a demo account in MT4 when I use the tester to test the EA it works fine and when I use it with the demo account to test it cant make any trade and gives me the following message 2017.11.23 22:14:07.716 '39005040': order sell market 0.01 NZDUSD sl: 0.00000 tp: 0.68847 2017.11.23 22:14:07...
[Deleted]
Hi, I tried to make a multi time frame indicator based on a trend indicator that I bought, but it is very slow and overloads MT4 platform. I can't find a way to solve...do you have any suggestion? mq4 files attached... "MTF_Indicator" is a 4 multitimeframe lines indicator that change color when the...
Hi, One of my clients does not start anymore on my VPS after VPS had to restart. Why? How can I force the MT4 client to open so that the EA can continue to work? Regards
  NamedPipes for metatrader 4  (17   1 2)
Hello, Can someone share a simple client/server named pipes or other simple solution to exchange data between two metatrader 4 terminals? I tested several scripts. None seem to work.
  refresh tips?  (20   1 2)
I created a button that updates the chart and its objects but is just an escamotage, you have less rudimentary suggestions void Bottom (string nome, string text, int text2, int XSIZE, int YSIZE, int XDISTANCE, int YDISTANCE, color colore, color colore2 ){    ObjectCreate    (0,nome,OBJ_BUTTON,0,0...
I would like to create an indicator that sends me notifications when an indicator changes value, should I create an EA, script or indicator?
hello everyone, I think this maybe an easy problem to solve, but I can't get it to work with out causing an error.    int a=0,i=1;   double test [a][i]; // invalid index value   test[a][i] = 1.35;   Alert(test[a][i]);
[Deleted]
Can someone explain to me how relativedrawdown is calculated on mt4 detailed performance? I understandmaximal but not how relative is calculated.
Hi, I developed a code to calculate a personal indicator. I apply it to 3 simultaneous pairs, presented in the screen in 3 Windows. I intend to maximize the window where the indicator overcome a thereshold and, later, minimize that window when in no longer ok. Exist a comand to maximize and...
Hey guys I'm trying to make an alert for ichimoku when chikou crosses the cloud, but I got no results. Can someone help me? I have this code atm:  if(AlertType==2 || AlertType==3)      {       if(ExtChikouBuffer[rates_total-1]>ExtSpanBBuffer[rates_total-1] &&...