MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 924

I'm sure this has probably been asked and answered before, but I don't seem to be able to find an answer.  If someone could point me in the right direction I'd be most grateful. I'm trying to have my EA check the distances between all (up to 5) opening trade levels and current trailing stops for...
Where can I find some documentation on how to use this editor?  Like how to include code formatted correctly?  Or can someone tell me?  I'm beating my head against the wall over here and can't figure it out!  Thanks....
Hi, I just learnt mq4 and implementing by practicing writing small ea and indicator. I need to clarify the following doubts to be cleared: + Is this possible to add icon image on written EA or indicators? + if anyone runs my EA or indicators my customized link to be opened in new window browser, is...
  MT4syc  (1)
Hi I wonder if some-one could give me some pointers, regarding expert adviser, I joined a site that d/loads your history from MT4 and then (I Think) you can view your stats, manage blogs, trading plan etc I was required to d/load and install a thing into my MT4 broker it came with a huge key, all...
in EA code. Can anybody help me ? How to create an arrow on a price chart when a particular condition is met ? without disappear old arrow. thanks
I mean I just can view currency pair price but not gold or silver or other precious metal's price? How can I? thanks. 
[Deleted]
  sms msg  (3)
I am setting up SMS with gmx.  When I test i get (Mail: not enough space for 'test message') What doest this mean?  
Hi, i see that so many users have problems with History Data to test their EAs and strategies because there is no complete and optimized offline dataset's available to use in the MT4 terminal. I can offer prepaid package's of optimized and strong History Dataset's (based on the average data from 5...
[Deleted]
  SMS Messages  (2)
Once I get the sms set up on the Tools>>Option tab, how do I code an sms in the EA?  
[Deleted]
  Help with EA  (1)
I am trying to get the EA to begin by placing trades.  However, nothing happens when I load to chart.  Earlier I placed the trades manually.  I then adjusted the code to place the trades. I cannot get it to place the trades.  My first EA. See attachment.  Thank you ... 
Just started running Build 482 under Windows 8.  Cannot access the experts/log files because they are stored in Window "compatibility" mode and I do not see where access to it is provided any more by Windows Explorer.  Same problem with Templates.  Does anyone know how to access compatibility files...
Hi again, I still have difficulties in coding this. Maybe someone could advise me please. So far I made signal() checked on every bar open. int signal() { // Execute on bar open if (CheckOncePerBar == true ) { int BarShift = 1 ; if (CurrentTimeStamp != Time[ 0 ])
  Tick charts  (3)
Can anyone help me get tick charts on my MT4?   Tick charts are candles/bars formed by the amount of ticks instead of by minutes.
  For Loop  (3)
Why is this for loop not working its worked in the past?  Please let me know.   Thank You Ray rminardi1@verizon.net    LT=iLow(NULL,PERIOD_M15,0);   HT=iHigh(NULL,PERIOD_M15,0); //Hi and Low for last 2 days for (Bars1=1 ; Bars1>=707;) { Bars1=Bars1+1; if (iHigh(NULL,PERIOD_M15,Bars1) > HT) {...
[Deleted]
I want to close all orders on net profit of all orders.  How should I handle the slippage parameter in the ordersclose function? Can I just close at the market?  I am rather new at this.  Thank you... 
  multiple orders  (2)
HOw do I change my ea so it will open multiple orders in one direction as pullbacks occur??
[Deleted]
I have several demo accounts.  When I load the EA EURUSED on account #1 then open account #2. The EA is on EURUSD of acct #2.  Can I change the behavior to only be on acct #1?
[Deleted]
I am closing trades on a net profit basis with an EA. Also, I will have multiple orders open. It seems that one order could close and the next could order fail to close for some reason. How can I ensure that all orders close or none close? I will also be opening orders.  The same situation could...
[Deleted]
The profit on all trades (net) exceeds the parameter to close. However, the trades will not close. Please, a little help. Thank you
[Deleted]
I cannot change the color of anything in my charts, not lines (horizontal, vertical, trend or other), not candlesticks and not indicators. I can highlight the line and the color selection palate comes up, but when I select an alternate color it will not allow it and it remains the current color. I...
New article MQL5 Cookbook: Position Properties on the Custom Info Panel is published at mql5.com: This time we will create a simple Expert Advisor that will get position properties on the current symbol and display them on the custom info panel during manual trading. The info panel will be created...
i've noticed that mt4 chart doesn't count "saturday & sunday" unlike the big players/other platforms... Following is a chart from "UBS BANK" analysis: as a result,,there are considerable differences at chart readings,,,like: UBS bank: 200SMA is at 1.2953(support 1) While my GMT+1 Broker's mt4 shows...
[Deleted]
Hi I got this free EA online and was trying it on demo for last 2 days. seemed to be working great when i realized that its only giving sell signals and till date no buy signals have been given. What could be the problem? where should i look in the file to sort it out? Thanks Abhi
Now the symbol-" USDJPY " price is as below: bid: 95.82  ask: 95.84 I execute the below codes in my EA: 1. OrderSend(Symbol(),OP_BUY,Lots,Ask,3,0,0,0,0,0,Red);                succeed 2. Ordersend(Symbol(),OP_BUY,Lots,Close[0],3,0,0,0,0,0,Red);              fail 3. OrderSend(Symbol(),OP_BUY,Lots...
Notification(PC -> IPHONE4 client) stop working 3 days ago!  Message can only be noticed/received when I open the iphone client. No prompt at all! Notification setting of PC & iphone client are correct! Anyone run into same problem?
[Deleted]
  stoploss error  (6)
hello, am sending an order using this statement TicketOrderBuy= OrderSend ( Symbol (), OP_BUY, OrderQuantity, Ask, Slippage, Ask-StopLossPips* Point *PointFactor, Ask+TakeProfitPips* Point *PointFactor, "" , 1 , 0 , Green); where in this case PointFactor =1 , stoplevel =0
Hello !  I am behind a proxy server and after downloading MT4 setup file nothing is downloading.  Is there a way to specify a proxy in the MT4 setup or to get a link where a standalone MT4 version is avalable please? Thanks a lot in advance. 
Hi,   Im Having trouble to figure out what is wrong with my function, could anyone take a look and give any insights... here is the function. And i get the following error:   2013.03.14 01:15:16 Test EA EURUSD.arm,M12: OP_BUY SL = 1.2946 TP = 1.297 2013.03.14 01:15:16 Test EA EURUSD.arm,M12:...
Hello to all, I've just observed someting who disturbs me ... I've an indicator which records on disk, values and calculations of other various indicators. This indicator was developped with the 451 build of MT4 and works fine on a W8 system. All my files are correctly recorded in the folder ....
  Error 130 Issues  (25   1 2 3)
Hey everyone, I have wasted an half hour trouble shooting the " invalid stops " code of myEA. I dont know why the issue persists. extern string Label1= "===General Trade Settings===" ; extern int TakeProfit= 25 ; extern int StopLoss= 10 ; extern int TrailingStop= 0 ; extern int