MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 924

Is there a "in" function in MQL4? Something like  if( Var in 1,2,3 ) ...  It is pretty common in other languages but I haven't been able to find it in MQL4 yet.
  MT4 on TAB  (4)
Can i run desktop version of MT4 with custom Indi's/EA's on a tablet PC like the following: """""""""" Acer ICONIA TAB W501 (Wi-Fi + 3G) •  AMD Dual-Core Processor C-60 (1.0GHz with Turbo-CORE Technology up to 1.33GHz) •  3G WAN •  Genuine Windows® 7 Home Premium 32-bit •  Integrated Bluetooth...
hii ... are someone can help me .. i trade with manual  scripts .. open pending stop buy/sel 9 level ... if price move up all pending buy stop have 1 TP ... if price move down all pending sell stop have 1 TP i want haves ea can monitoring if all open order hit TP .. then EA can close all pending...
I just downloaded MT4. Trying to add support-resistence to my charts. (want support-resistenc for 15-30-1hr-daily).  Tried to add one support - resisticen to Custom Indicators., Failed at that. Do not know what I am doing wrong. I cannot find instructions on how to add a program I found. Would...
Hello everyone, I recently upgraded my OS from XP to Windows 7 and experienced CTL+C crashing MT4 editor. I looked everywhere on the web and few people suggested a solution but it didnt work for me. So I want to share how i solved this issue completely so other people don't have to google all night
I have been using this feature for years but this problem just came up since a few days when build 482 was installed.
[Deleted]
  Crossover ques  (2)
2013.04.12 11:39:04 MTFMACross_v1 EURUSD,M5: i =477 T= 2013.04.11 05:50 cf 1.30541099 cs 1.30539989 pf 1.30539149 ps 1.305394612013.04.12 11:39:04 MTFMACross_v1 EURUSD,M5: i =485 T= 2013.04.11 05:10 cf 1.30536063 cs 1.30535464 pf 1.30534094 ps 1.305349872013.04.12 11:39:04 MTFMACross_v1 EURUSD,M5: i...
Hi I'm trying to get an email alert to be sent once an hour but I can't quite figure out the coding for it. Any help would be greatly appreciated. 
Hi all, I am curious if there is a reason that OrderTotals() loop doesn't work in strategy tester(MT4build445).. My expert is written that when there are no open orders, i'm expecting the ea to print to journal - that it did not select any orders(in strategy tester). Just trying to get an order out...
[Deleted]
This code should only place arrows when an ma cross has occurred.I am testing as I build the code.the statement >>> if (FastMAValueTF1 > SlowMAValueTF1 && PrevFastMAValueTF1 < PrevSlowMAValueTF1)should indicate if a cross has occurred...It doesn't seem to work that way... advice?...
I've been using this great system (for me) called Megabreaker. I dont know if it is working quite the way it is suppose to - it doesnt appear to be using trailing stops only on profit. Does anyone know who made it or where I can get a hold of them?  If not, if anyone has a clue if there is another,...
Hi, How Can I reffer to each row of Client Terminal -> User Interface -> Terminal -> News using MQL4 syntax ? Rgds,
I know how it's calculated: Close = (Open Price + High + Low +Close) / 4 Open = (Average of Open Price and Close Price of the previous bar) High = (Maximum value of the (High, Open, Close)) Low = (Minimum value of the (Low, Open, Close))     But I don't know how it gets a blue color or a red color....
[Deleted]
Does any one else have a problem with the new trade window? My EA puts things in the comment fields, now  It does not display properly since this update.. Can some one please tell me where is the option to turn this off. thanks
[Deleted]
Hello, I used to be a computerprogrammer but I am new in MQL4. I wrote my first program, but several things do not work, here is the program: int start()   { int ticket=0;       if (Close[0] < Close[1] && Close[1] > Close[2] && Close[2] > Close[3])         //  Go short                      {...
Hi, Could someone perhaps direct (link) me to the best tutorials to learn how to build custom indicators. I am trying to learn how to build something quite similar to the "Money Flow Index". Thanks, Brian
Dear fellow forum members, I am a newbie in mt4 and I've no knowledge on programming. I am seeking help from you. How could I add a moving average in RSI indicator that will work with RSI signal line. Please anybody help me. Thank you.
hello mql4 users i need to how i can get RSI OF a chart on another chart ?? and get like a cross of lines
[Deleted]
I am obtaining certain values on one time frame. As an example, I may want to know when a fast ma crossed a slower ma. Then I may want to go one time frame higher and get the value of a stochastic or a ma. Since I am using a variable 'i' to reference a bar on the lower time frame, I cannot use the
[Deleted]
Hi there , I am currently working on a pivot point indicator which should display some signals to a user via the use of arrow symbols. I am trying to find out if it is possible to enable the bars on the charts to interact with the pivot lines so for example: If a bar touches Support Line 1, a arrow
  I recive an e-mail..  That MetaQuotes is closing, the use of experts and trailing stops. The FX-PRO platform. I think it's fake. Rather, they are about the FX scammers - PRO. They do not want to use experts .. Rats ..       
HI   I have a little problem with the strategy tester in my MT4!  When I put a stop loss in the value tab it gives me same result as I have put no stop loss!  It doesnt matter which stop loss I put in it gives me always the same statistics!!  I put stop loss at 5 pips and see after in the statistics...
I want to ask you, what modeles, is: each tick, or control point or open price - to get the true result in backtest ? Do the differency between each model give a false result ?
Can you suggsest me what broker is the best ? My choice is given by the best history database because I've a problem with my broker...
Not enough bars on my live account what should i do? please any kind help are welcome as soon as possible. 
[Deleted]
I want my ea does not buy/sell in big movements such as on news events..
I'm copy  "trainhorn.wav" to  C:\Program Files (x86)\MetaTrader - EXNESS\Sounds. ... PlaySound("trainhorn.wav"); ... Why alert sound by  "alert.wav" only ? Thank you Remark  "trainhorn.wav" = 28k
Dear Guy I just create a new EA with my Metaeditor. After I create I just goto my MT4 location/experts/ but I can't find my EA in there. Therefore I also create another EA then go again I didn't find my EA there also. Then I search my computer, EA found this location 'C...
//=====Hedge EU when UC is opened by EA=======   for(int pos1 = OrdersTotal()-1; pos1 >= 0 ; pos1--)    if (OrderSelect(pos1, SELECT_BY_POS, MODE_TRADES) && OrderSymbol()== "USDCHF")   {   if (OrderType()==OP_BUY || OrderType()==OP_SELL)   ticket=OrderSend("EURUSD",OP_BUY,Lot,Ask,30,0,0,"",0,0...
hi! how subtract a price from variable? If i want to subtract a variable with fixed amount of pips,  how i have to write the amount of pips? that way- 0.000X or just subtract X pips from the variable? this is how i wrote it: if( ((O - C) < 0.00040) || ((C - O) < 0.00040) )  explenation: if open -...