MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 913

To all those who know Morse code  (80   1 2 3 4 5 ... 7 8)
Happy Holidays, guys)))) "World Amateur Radio Day" is celebrated by radio amateurs in more than one hundred and fifty countries around the world, but it is most widely celebrated in the "International Amateur Radio Union" The International Amateur Radio Union (IARU). The date for Amateur Radio Day
[Deleted]
Hi Guys I am trying to download datas with DDE. Not easy. the well know formula ='MT4'|Ask! EURUSD is perfect to have an instantaneous PA. But to store a data base of datas it is not the way... Here my code in VBA Public Sub essai136() Dim i, ChannelNumber As Integer
on MT4 editor ,i found only several functions  have i...OnArray functions , does every function have its OnArray functions ? if not may make it ourself ? thanks
This is the monthly chat of EURUSD . Is there anyone can tell me  what the indicator under chat is???
[Deleted]
Hello my name's Redpich , I just start to create my EA...... And I need some help......... I want to select the highest and the lowest position and assign them to parameter High_price and Low_price. Example..... My order that opened are EUR/USD 1.3050 >> I want to assign this value to High_price
[Deleted]
  trailing stop EA  (3)
is there any EA available for trailing stop
I don't know this from live experience, so I ask about what happens with pending orders during gaps. For instance now EURUSD is @ 1.3050  Say I have pending orders... SELL STOP or BUY LIMIT , at 1.3025.  Market opens at 1.3000 Are my orders filled? Is only the sell filled and the buy is not? What...
hi all i'm just a beginner in mql4 and need help in this  EA codes my expert opens trades according to external variables and global variables as the condition below     if (can>=stepdeviation && Close[0] ==(buypoint-9*Point))        {                        if (...
New article MQL5 Programming Basics: Strings is published at mql5.com: The article covers everything you can do with strings in MQL5. It should be of interest primarily to novice MQL5 programmers, while experienced developers will have a good opportunity to summarize and systematize their knowledge....
  MT4 error  (2)
I am using a demo account at this moment and by using the mini-trade-platform, I am getting the following error message every time I reset the parameters *Line   659 *Char   1 *Error   'bmi_load' is undefined *Code   0 *URL   http://brokerservices2.mt4i.com/tradeterminal/BlankDialog.html?25...
  Newbie - EA Help  (1)
Hello, I'd like the attached EA to exit trades when the two stoch line cross.  The programmer in India that I've been working with said it's not possible.  But I've been searching online and sounds like it's possible to close trades when the stoch line cross.  Can someone please look over the EA for...
[Deleted]
Hi everyone. I was wondering if anyone has experienced this problem or knows of any solutions. If I run an EA optimisation and double click on the results that I want to use, then run an EA simulation straight away I get completely different results. It doesn't matter whether I use 'every tick',...
Is it really impossible to increase lot size of open order?
Is it possible to edit the stoplevel of any symbol to your own chosen value? There are plenty of articles discussing how to alter the spread values, but I can not find an answer for how to alter the stoplevel values. I am assuming that the answer is "no", but it is still worth asking. (I know that...
On mt4 terminal ,the backtestor only can be used to test one currecy ,for hedge system among different currency ,it will not work , is it possible to make a testor to do it .
Hi, how could i write in a file on closing of actual bar cause my code writes to often to the file :    int handle=0;   datetime date = TimeCurrent();   string Date = TimeToStr(date, TIME_DATE|TIME_MINUTES);   handle=FileOpen("tma.csv",FILE_CSV|FILE_READ|FILE_WRITE,';');   if(handle>0)...
Dear guys, I am in need of a code that can list the highest and lowest values of any variable between two given periods of time (time/day/month/year). This should be for all currencies. For example, I would like the last two years to be divided into 80 different parts based on a unit, and have the...
Hi, I just learning MQL coding. i implemented my coding knowledge by provided free coding service. Here is i have one EA to be done. Which uses 3 indicators. Main indicator uses 1hr timeframe to find the trend . other 2 indicators uses 5min to enter the trade. My question is : I have coded many...
Hi   Having some odd times with the strategy tester, anyone throw any light on it? 1) My EA has a simple bit of buy code in it, here it is: ticket=OrderSend(Symbol(),OP_BUY,StakePerPoint,Ask,0,0,0,"Buy Order",MagicNumber,0,Green);  Now if I run this in the strategy tester say over 2 or 3 days, with...
I tried to incorporate some code base mq4 and what happened to me on mt4 demo account :
Can anybody assist in coding RSI so that when it is above the 0 line which is level 50 the colour will be lime while it will turn red immediately it turns under the same line 0 which is level 50
[Deleted]
I am using the following lines of code outside of the init, deinit, and start functions and I am receiving the following error for the first line: 'RScriptPath' - expression on global scope not allowed, and the following errors for the second line: '+' - comma or semicolon expected, and,...
I put a takeprofit level, but when price reach it, another order is executed again. Can somebody help me to stop execution of another order until the opposite signal when my takeprofit is reached?  please help, thank you in advance. I use MT4 
[Deleted]
  Technical analysis. Truth or fiction?  (136   1 2 3 4 5 ... 13 14)
My personal opinion is that this is fiction!!! Because we will always find an excuse on the charts if our initial prediction fails. What's your opinion
New article Debugging MQL5 Programs is published at mql5.com: This article is intended primarily for the programmers who have already learned the language but have not fully mastered the program development yet. It reveals some debugging techniques and presents a combined experience of the author...
[Deleted]
We have a few internal trading signals and are looking for someone to help us develop an app. Anyone know of anyone good? 
Hello, i have been studing Forex for the last 6 months and am now working on learning MQ4L/creating own Expert Advisors and Custom Indicators. I was wondering if it was possible to create a EA that gives me a message when certain qualifications are met? Such as a certain change in an indicator like...
Hi, My broker recently contacted me to say that changes were happening to the MT4 platform that would prevent the use of DLL's and supplied a link to the article "3rd Party Developer Gets Red Card as MetaQuotes Re-Acts". Given the number of EA's that use DLL's, the broker was understandably...
Dear guys   I am new EA developer. I need to backtest my EA. So I need good quality historical data. What is the best method to get good quality historical data. I download data from history center but there is lot of gap. Where I get history data. 
re: http://www.metaquotes.net/en/metatrader4/news/3949 Is there a way to toggle off the flashing red and blue lights on the MT4 one-click trade panel? While maintaining the function of the panel? Those of us disposed to seizures find flashing red lights quite disturbing.