MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 919

[Deleted]
Hi All, How do I print a source code file and have the different colors for "Key words", "functions", etc print as is on screen. When I do  "print preview" it is all the one color.  I also tried to copy to Microsoft word but it copies as one color. I have not any problem printing or copying source...
extern double Lots= 0.1 ; extern datetime StartDateTime= D'08.10.2012 10:47:33' ; //+------------------------------------------------------------------+ //| expert initialization function | //+------------------------------------------------------------------+ int
I have a library file, that implements a deinit() method. The deinit() is correctly executed within the event of unload, right after the deinit() of the master script. But, (unlike the deinit() of the master script) the file handles are already closed in the deinit() of the library file. I do not...
  can you help me?  (1)
Hello and sorry by my bad english. I am looking for a script that close all open positions and delete pending orders when the total proffits of open orders be positive. I am trying to find this type of script but i can´t find it. Is possible somebody help me? Thank you.
Hi all, I have one issue with an ea regarding open orders. I'm looking to open opposite orders apart of an opposite distance from an existing one. Some times it opens at right distance, others at a distance above and others even a distance below. While I can understand that sometimes it could open
cam anyone help me to create a script to close 15 orders one time thank you
[Deleted]
does anyone have any idea how to show price chart using the ask price?.by accessing the propoerty diaolog box one can show the 'ask line' but i want to display the price chart using just ask price.i.e. OHLC ,all in ask price.is there also a way to program in mql4 ?
Hi all, Anyone knows of a script to plot historical trades (data stored in excel) including lot sizes onto my MT4 terminal? If possible, I would be willing to pay for a script like that. Thank you.
anyone know what causes this?
Hello, I would like to know if there is a way to compare tick1 with the previous one tick0. And if there is one, could you help me with a point from where should I start to code this one? Ex: Suppose every tick change every sec, at 00:00:00 will be tick0:1.3000 and at 00:00:01 tick1 will be 1.3001,...
[Deleted]
  iMA egality problem  (19   1 2)
yo, here's my code : int magicalNumber,ticket;double Moyenne1=iMA(NULL,PERIOD_M30,20,8,MODE_SMA,PRICE_CLOSE,i);double Moyenne2=iMA(NULL,PERIOD_M30,50,8,MODE_SMA,PRICE_CLOSE,i);magicalNumber = 98765;            if( Moyenne1 == Moyenne2 )            {               ticket = OrderSend(Symbol(),OP_SELL...
I have both EURUSD and EURUSDpro (and likewise "pro" for other currencies pairs) at my MT4 market watch terminal. But I am only allowed to trade with the "pro" symbol pairs because of the narrower spread. My MT4 can identify the trades triggered for EURUSD from signal providers, however no...
Hi, I am trying to add text at the last bar on the chart. Is it possible? Any suggestions? Antony
[Deleted]
My question is this. I know nothing about programming but I can install downloads in expert advisors, templates and indicators. Is there somewhere on this site where someone has made an expert adviser, or indicator that will alert me if the close crosses a given moving average .. I would like for my
hello  is there a code or a function that returns the account open lots (long or short) for a specific symbol??? thanks!!! 
[Deleted]
I recently upgraded to Win 7 and then downloaded MT4 Build 225. Prior to that I had not upgraded MT4 for quite a while (somewhere around the summer of 2009). Since the fresh install, MT4 has not been saving my layouts, and does not save any profiles. At every startup it shows the 4 default charts...
Hi, Please let me know - if I already have MT4 downloaded from this site in my PC and now would like to download MT4 from a broker platform, that I'm going to start to work with, should I first uninstall MT4 from my PC and only then to download MT4 from the broker or it doesn't matter?
how can i get highest value of close of five bars (shift 5,4,3,2,1)? i need it to my EA, thanks :)
[Deleted]
I just opened an account at Oanda and tried to install their version of MT4. The installation window opens normally but remains locked on the second step: "downloading the files" (see attached file). My computer runs with Windows XP SP3 and I previously installed, run, and uninstalled properly MT4...
Hi all,   I need to open an order apart other x pips. for that I though to use this kind of function, but seems it do not work properly.  Is that possible take from you some help ? extern int OppositeDistance  =  2;   if(BuyAllowed )              {//...
Would this work well for a random magic number?? // logic: AutoMagic is generated when placing an order. It is not reclaimed if terminal is closed and reopened though. // StaticMagic can be used to continue an open order or used manually. extern bool automagic? = True; extern string
  Alert show up  (15   1 2)
Hi all, While the order is placed and works fine every time a new order is open the alert shown up. This should only happen if the order fail and that is not the case. Follow is the code. Could any of you tell me if the way and place of the error lines are wrong ? void OpenOppositeOrder() {
hi friends,    i am trying to do a indicator that can count the number of upwards or downward hourly candlesticks (say over the last 10 candlestick)  Then prompt a 7 on the indicator when there are 7 out of 10 upwards candlestick or inversely  there is 7 out of 10 downwards candlesticks and also to...
[Deleted]
While I'd like to plan to acquire a new trading computer & I THINK mutiple monitors make sense, so far, I've been able to unearth any meaningful information discussing this in any detail. I apologize for asking the question as I suspect it's been asked & answered before, but, again, I've been unable...
[Deleted]
Exactly 5 or 6 D1 bars for every trading week ? Is it different from this broker to that broker ?  Bars open time & close time are always the same between brokers or different ?  Anyone knows that a week has 5 working days, but I see 6 D1 bars per week both on the chart and in history center.  These...
Hello, I created a .fxt and a .hst file from CSV data with use of the simple_csv2fxt script. I changed the script to create a custom named symbol "TEST". This is because I want to show up with a different symbol name in tester (other than "EURUSD"). The "TEST1.hst" file is working, I can open it as
[Deleted]
Hello, Can someone explain to me the style: SetIndexStyle (0, DRAW_ZIGZAG); What is it for and how it works. thank you,   Pierre8r 
Hi Can someone please tell me how to remove this bad tick from my charts ? https://www.mql5.com/en/charts/122682/audusdm-w1-smarttradefx-com http://charts.mql5.com/1/244/audusdm-w1-smarttradefx-com.png Thank You
[Deleted]
I am a bit of a novice with computers, have just purchased an autobot for trading forex and have been told to insert a couple of lines into, well this is what the manual says:-     If you already have MetaTrader 4 installed and updated, place the following files: forex1000pips_eurusd.ex4...
I'm working on a project that loops through an array of all available pairs. Currently I hardcode this, but this is obviously not good programming practice. Is there a way to do this dynamically? Thanks, Mango