MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 923

Hi everybody! I tried to re-write the "Hello World" genetic algorithm, originally written in java, found on this site: http://www.havnemark.dk/kim/wordpress/?p=28 I think i found a better and faster solution for the problem, but my script works very different way like the original. I am not sure...
[Deleted]
//+------------------------------------------------------------------+ //| test1.mq4 | //| Copyright 2013, name | //| |
I am confused about Identifying live account in MT4 Because in my broker MT4 the Demo account also doesn't have Demo suffix after the account number in top of the terminal window.
Published new article MetaTrader 4 Expert Advisor exchanges information with the outside world: A simple, universal and reliable solution of information exchange between МetaТrader 4 Expert Advisor and the outside world. Suppliers and consumers of the information can be located on different...
Hey guys, My EA basically states, if Total Open Orders <= 1, buy/sell conditions. What I want now is for the EA to see that if it creates a buy order, it can still allow a sell order to be made but NOT another buy order. My EA states that up to 2 orders can be open at one time, but I want it to only...
[Deleted]
System updated on Sunday with Build 451.   Mail service no longer works.   I have reset smtp on router,  25 and 587.   I deleted email.ini.   I have even set to different smtp servers.   Same error message.   Mail: Error connecting to smtp.XXXX.com.     No matter where I put it.    Any suggestions.
How can I read the value of the Median Line in the rsi window? Please note that I need to read the median value according ro the RSI Scale (0-100) not the price   Regards 
Hi. I found an EA for moving SL to PSAR. I want to this EA that move stops to PSAR on only PROFITING positions. I don't want to EA set and move Stop Loss to Parabolic SAR when the position is loosing. Can you help me to modify it?    
  refurbished bars??  (11   1 2)
Hi, I re-wrote an indicator to make it faster. It calculates in principle EMA( EMA (Volume[i]) ) in two buffers of the Indicator and does s.th with it. So practically I do not need the intermediate EMAs to be stored and shown. Well instead of having the EMAs in buffers with iMAOnArray() for the next
  Count down issue  (5)
Hi all,  I have one issue with trailing stop.   In code that follows when I use count down  sell trailing do not work, but if start to count up it work fine. Any clarification regarding the above ?    void Trail()    {//0                  int TrailingStop = 0.25 + StopLevel;      double BaseProfit =...
New article MQL5 Cookbook: Analyzing Position Properties in the MetaTrader 5 Strategy Tester is published at mql5.com: We will present a modified version of the Expert Advisor from the previous article "MQL5 Cookbook: Position Properties on the Custom Info Panel". Some of the issues we will address...
Program C --> abs(-5) = 5 How to use absolute in indicator code ? thank you
Hello everyone...  Is anyone have an example on how you can access OPEN, HIGH, LOW, CLOSE based on a time? for example i want to access the values of a certain symbols from 00:00:00 to 24:00:00 which mean one day. I already looked at the documentation but i have no success. And how will you set it...
Hi   Is posible to download the backtester in a excel file, not i talking about the report, i need to download the information that appear in the data window for example:   buy 1.20 stop, 1.1960, tp 1,23, ema 200, 1,18, ema 50 , 1,1850, Psar 1.1750, this information dont appear in the backtester...
[Deleted]
Hello,  I need Help for encoding a Technical Indicator.    Standard Deviation subject to simple moving average 20 periods I want the standard deviation of the daily, not average standard deviation Thank you for helping me,    
I want to create this thread to discuss trends and forecasts for EURUSD All the people are welcome...
I'm drawing trendlines on my swings. When a high or low is broken, I want to delete old trendlines (sometimes more than one). This is simple to do when the chart is live, open and active. What I am trying to solve is when the trading platform has been shut down for a while. Once the platform is
[Deleted]
HI, Is it possible to draw a line in the indicator box, and have it change colorswhen a condition changes. Please show an example..thx..
#property indicator_chart_window -- > change to  #property indicator...... ?? Thanks
All of us here, whether we are engaged in programming or trading, have to spend a lot of time in front of a computer, which is definitely damaging to our eyesight. To reduce this damage with simple prevention methods, and for those in need to restore their eyesight and get rid of glasses, I suggest
[Deleted]
I have spent a few days exploring MT4 language and I have hit a wall regarding programming something. SIDE NOTE::::> I tried using arrays as INT arrays but I could not get it working so I made all arrays double. If anybody knows why  the up[] and dn[] cannot be INT arrays please tell me . BACK to...
How to programe "ObjectCreate" for time frame M1 only? 
Is it possible to add parameters to a script? and how? thanks you for your prompt reply
Hi all: I have two questions. 1. How to test program during weekend? how to launch start() when there is no tick coming through? 2. If I manually open an order, I want the prgram to take over and manage the order.   In another case, when the program is running, and I open an order manually, can the...
[Deleted]
Hi Guys, I have not found answer to my problem yet. I' ve tried to use orderreliable 2010.10.12.mqh because ordermodify is not too reliable. I put this file here:MT4\experts\include and the first line of my EA is: #include <OrderReliable_2010.10.12.mqh> I replaced the commands. After compiling my...
Hi, I have a very successful manual trading strategy for MT4 fx, and am looking to create an EA. The method is mechanical so it should not be too hard to code. I am ideally looking for a coder based in Melbourne, so I can meet in person and get some protection for my method. Thanks in advance
  EA programmierung  (13   1 2)
Expert Advisor MetaTrader Programmierung in MQL4 for German clients EA Programmierung Expert Advisor EAs MetaTrader Expert Advisor Programmierung Ab jetzt haben auch Privatanleger die Möglichkeit die eigene Strategie programmieren zu lassen und anschließend automatisiert zu handeln. Wenn ein...
I was wonderingg how to protetct an ea or indicator thru dll. Below is a very simple ea just for the sake of the example. Can anyone explain step by step how to acheive it? Thnkas 
i have an ea that uses stopp loss and takeprofit and it hits the takeprofit most of the time but my problem is that it closes sometime with "close" and it is a loss it is not stopploss iit is just written close i dont know how to undestand that !!!
[Deleted]
Having trouble making the EA perform an OrderSend() after checking multiple. However the commented out section of my sell position works to makes orders of the sell. I believe the largest part of my problem is in the MACD retracement requirement. I have not seen any other example that checks a few