MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 827

I have an EA that was working well before now but suddenly just stopped working . Below is the entire mqh programing of the EA. It is a News Trading EA. it enters 10 pending orders ( 5 Buy_Stop and 5 Sell_Stop) a minute before a News event and trails stop 10 pips from either highest or lowest...
I'm trying to use iBands to retrieve the Bollinger Bands lower and upper values but for some reason the data does not march the visual chart (created by the same iBands function call). Sometimes it's above, sometimes it's below... doesn't seams to follow a pattern. Any Advice? double upper =...
Hello For exemple I have a trend line and 2 point A and B A : x=Time[i] -------- y=Low[i] (Or High) B: x=Time[j] --------- y=Low[j] (Or High) How can i identify the price of the trend line in Time[0] C: x=Time[0] ---------- y = ? Thank you
[Deleted]
  MT4 PHP API  (21   1 2 3)
Hello there, I am Agon Xheladini web developer. My client is an forex trader/broker and i have developed an website for him. What he wants now is to display his MT4 results and history at his website. Since i am new with this problem it will be good if someone gives me infos on that how to...
I would like to check the number of operations for each symbol that work my EA. How can I detect the number of deals open for each symbol? I found the indicator iexposure the Deals column but I can not extract the code to insert it in the EA.
int start(){//PIYASADA EMIR YOK ISE İKİ ADET EMİR AÇ//MEVCUT BIDIN //20 PIPS ASAGISINDA SATIM EMRİ AÇ//20 PIPS YUKARISINDA ALIM EMRI AÇ//1000 PIPS TP //500 PIPS STOPLOSSRefreshRates();double XAL=MarketInfo(Symbol(),MODE_ASK);double XSAT=MarketInfo(Symbol(),MODE_BID);double AL=NormalizeDouble(XAL...
I have read the classical way to do so on the internet forum. But when I download the M1 data, I have a gap of maybe one week of missing data, (one month back maybe). Therefore my indicator don't work anymore, and my platform turn to be unusable. So can you explain the good way to download data ?...
[Deleted]
Hi Everyone, I have a list of condition say (A, B, C, D, E, F). I want to write a code that say: If 2 or more condition in the list are met, then return value=1. If I try to do the regular IF, it will be very long since there are many combination. I wonder if there is any other better approach. I...
[Deleted]
hi i have problem with running experts in the mt4, i run 4 experts in different charts with different symbols, one expert open positions but other not may somebody know the reason and how can i fix it thanks.
[Deleted]
I've got problem with indicator that is searching for candlestick pattern - shooting star. Everything goes correct until I change time interval on chart - arrows are in bad places. Can someone help me and tell where is the bug? #property indicator_chart_window #property indicator_buffers 1 #property
Good Day. I have tried to use DDE on the client to get quotes from mt4 to vb.net but the only problem with DDE is that, it only works for one client only because when i tried 2 terminals with different brokers, the result is not good. There is one article here that you can use named pipes. Is there...
this is correct, or not???????/--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------//+------------------------------------------------------------------+//| expert start function...
[Deleted]
Hi everyone, I am running my EA on MT4 provided by 2 different broker (FXCC and AxiTrader). Both are non-ECN, 5-digits broker. I also set my slippage to very large values, ranging from 10 to 1000. On backtesting, the EA runs properly on both brokers, with trade opened and closed at the same time....
hi, all does anyone have a clue why i cant run metatrader as administrator. if i do. it doesnt want to connect to the server. no problem with my firewall...etc. so any ideas. gr, Tom
Hi I am trying to write in file but every time is only able to create but unable to write in the file... Please help I have attached the script.
The price acton set up The pin bar trade setup is the most effectiveprice action trade setup there is. It is an extremely powerful setup when usedcorrectly. Many trader only trade off of a pin bar formation and they are verysuccessful traders. In this lesson you will learn what a pin bar is,...
Hi Forum, I use many horizontal / trendlines in my chart and sometimes I like to change the colors of them. It is really much work when you have to do it with 15 charts. Therefore I wanted to know if it is possible to set a new color for all lines in the chart with a script. Maybe somebody already...
I mean some time I create an object, a text, and set it on a bar's open time and high price; some time later, I want to view this bar's information, open price, open time and so on,so shall I get this information when I just know an object 'xyz' was on it without any other information? if ok, how?
[Deleted]
Hello, can anyone explain the difference between the ma_shift and the shift parameters ? I assume the last parameter is the look back bars period based on the vague instructions explanation. I'd like to know what they both are for, in greater detail. Thanks
Hi I am running MT4 on my MAC for the first time. I have it installed in the Windows XP emulator - Parallels. All seems ok except I cannot right mouse click on anything. What the magic key combo to make a right mouse click. I am using an Apple mouse. Thanks
[Deleted]
Hello. Have you ever uncounter this error error in cpsendloginrequest200 undefined What is it all about and how do i fix it? Thanks
Hi, I would like to use iCustom function inside custom indicator but can not get the correct values from MACD indicator. I need the MACD values for H4 time frame but my custom indicator to be attached to M5 chart. The part of the code is below. In the example buffer1 is for Down arrows, buffer2 is...
[Deleted]
The Tester maxes out at 100 lots. Is there a practical reason for this?
[Deleted]
Could someone please step me though acquiring a year's one-minute back price history for the gbp/aud price pair? I am computer illiterate. Well, almost. Thanks.
  buying or selling EUR/USD  (11   1 2)
Is there any difference if i have a USD account and buy long on symbol EUR/USD , or if i have a EUR account
Is there a way to optimize a back-test to work faster? Perhaps MT4 will run on multiple cores for optimized back-test? 28 day optimized back-test (with the fastest laptop i could buy at the time)... 8 core intel and only using one core for MT4
[Deleted]
Hi,can you please explain to me how I can do the following: When a pending order is hit(turned into a market order),how to place another pending order in a fixed pip range away from it? for an example,if a buystop is hit,place a sellstop order 20 pips below it,when the sellstop is hit place a...
for example, now I have made an Indicator "x_y" and an function "x_y", and they make all most the same work---draw two lines, one connect all the low points, the other connect all the high points, and of course some of the points should be use in function start(). for Indicator x_y, I should use...
Hi, I have got a request that requires changing the symbol on a chart. I am almost sure it's possible with the PostMessageA function, but not all possible commands are known. Do anyone knows a command that allows symbol change?
the code for an Indicator #property indicator_chart_window#property indicator_buffers 1#property indicator_color1 Yellow // High Points Array Lineextern int Seek_Period=30;double Bar_High[];int init()  {  IndicatorShortName("High_Low_Two_Lines");  IndicatorBuffers(1);  SetIndexBuffer(0...