How to Publish Your Code in the Code Base - page 4

RaptorUK:

So please help me understand.

I submitted 2 codes and now it's all showing "ready for publishing" for a couple days, at this point, I personally can not do anything to make it published? I have to wait for Metaquotes to either publish them or let them sits there forever? But what could be the reasons they won't be published? I do not have screen shots, but there is one video.

Thanks.

WiseEA:

So please help me understand.

I submitted 2 codes and now it's all showing "ready for publishing" for a couple days, at this point, I personally can not do anything to make it published? I have to wait for Metaquotes to either publish them or let them sits there forever? But what could be the reasons they won't be published? I do not have screen shots, but there is one video.

You haven't submitted your code to the code base, you have submitted a compiled file, not the code.

First timer to publish code. Please tell me, I'm in "ready for publishing" step. Should I just wait? or click anything?

joshatt:
First timer to publish code. Please tell me, I'm in "ready for publishing" step. Should I just wait? or click anything?

I do not know, when I was the firsttimer, I had been waiting for three months and then I removed the code. So I am still a virgin.

LOL.
Reason: