MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 1266

[Deleted]
I have recently upgrades to windows 7, and despite having reloaded MT4 several times and multiple attempts I am still seeing the problem. Metaeditor stops working any time I attempt to copy text. Any recommendations on this? Thank you Jon
[Deleted]
When I trade by entering the stops manually and initially set the stop parameter in OrderSend to "0" the trade will go through - and that is pretty much the only time it will work (on MB Trading & IBFX). It also works when I backtest the EA in StrategyTester. Here is the code that sets the stops...
I am trying to create an indicator that paints the area between two defined standard deviation bands. E.g. The area between the 2nd and 3rd deviations from the central MA. How can I do this? My code is below....
Hello friends this is checkmail and am trying to build an EA for Micro accounts that might start with an capital of $50 - $100. Well i tried myself but couldn't arrive on a particular decision, so am seeking an expert advice in the code. What am trying to explain...
[Deleted]
why im getting error 130 all the time ? thanx //+------------------------------------------------------------------+//|                                                        SHAUL.mq4...
[Deleted]
Hello, i'm searching for a Script that moves sl above open price. If price has reached +13 pips I want that sl moves auto to +3 pip. With this I can not loose money once the trade hit +13 pips. I am a total script beginner so I hope that there is already a script where i only have to change the...
I am trying to use this indicator in my EA. I need help on how to code this in my EA. I am using the following: nlag0 = iCustom(NULL,0,"NonLagMA_v4",0,9,0,20,1, 0,0,0,1); nlag1 = iCustom(NULL,0,"NonLagMA_v4",0,9,0,20,1, 0,0,1,1); nlag2 = iCustom(NULL,0,"NonLagMA_v4",0,9,0,20,1, 0,0,2,1);...
[Deleted]
Hi, May i inquire how can i add a pop up message box with a sound alert indicating the time,the currency pair and the colour. The alert will sound and text box will pop up only at end of the bar once. The condition for the alert is when the candle change to Red or White or Magenta. Currently when i...
I have an EA downloaded to my computer. I have MT4 downloaded to my computer. How do I upload my EA to MT4 so that it's in the list of EAs in my Navigator and available for backtesting?
The test is done on an M1 timeframe!!! Who doesn't like the way it makes deals - you don't have to use it, I'm not forcing you to! But the Expert Advisor does bring a stable profit, though not a big one
[Deleted]
I need to find an indicator similar to TrendLord, (its a freebie) its just vertical bars at the bottom of the mt4 window/chart, blue bars for an uptrend, green bars for a downtrend, thats it. I already have trend lord installed but the programming is ex4 and its a bit funny with my platform, i was...
Hello, What would be a good method for auto-handling the OFF QUOTES error? I've tried the following but with no success: while (RefreshRates() == false) Sleep( 10 ); I'm trying to close the position and all retries fail over and over again due to that error. The interesting part is that at some...
[Deleted]
Where does one begin: I have a four hour chart of a currency pair, and the indicator loaded is the ichimoku. Now, I want to create an alert that will alert me when certain criteria are met: 1. Tenkan kijun cross on the close of a 4hr candle. thats it! How is this done???? I know it sounds simple...
Can anyone help with this... I can barter with some web design: very much appreciated =========================================== #property indicator_chart_window #property indicator_buffers 3 #property indicator_color1 Aqua #property indicator_color2 Tomato //---- input parameters extern int...
Hello.   Why i have better results at backtesting when i mark the lots and maxorders ? I dont change any settings,i only mark and i get better results ?
[Deleted]
I would like to know if an order has just hit SL and is in ordershistory but I dont want to count the same order over and over I want to only count the new orders that were just closed can I do it like this? for(int i = OrdersHistoryTotal()-1; i >=0; i--) { OrderSelect(i, SEL_BY_POS,...
hi, i purchased a license key for MT4 mobile, but it's not accepting the key i received. i checked the logs and i'm getting this... serial key cheking failed i don't think it has to do with the connectivity, coz i was connecting fine during the 7-day trial period. anybody who had the same
Hello, I'm looking for Trailing stop for martingale: If first trade going to positive, use TS. Thanks //------------------------------ I have this Trailing stop: cnt=OrdersTotal(); while(cnt>=0) { OrderSelect(cnt, SELECT_BY_POS, MODE_TRADES); if (OrderSymbol()==Symbol() &&...
hi, just to know what happens here, how gets the data from the period befor the Euro was actually introduced gets calculated? //z
[Deleted]
Hi guys, you will do me a favor if you could add alert to this attached indicator, the indicator is known(Demark Trend Lines), it drows 2 trend lines on the chart 1-the upper red trend line (down trend) 2- the lower blue trend line (up trend) we just need the indicator to give alert when a bar...
I want to display specified time in the middle of the chart. Is there any function to realize it?
[Deleted]
Any developers with a valid robot, I would beware of the FOREX Robot World Cup competition like it was Swine Flu. Looking at the rules, for your messily 10000 to 100000 USD prize you loose all control of the right to profit from your labors for 6 months while the FRWC get to sell you short and
[Deleted]
I have yet to see anyone adequately address the issue of MT4 build 226 and Vista crashes. If this issue cannot be addressed then I will never switch to MT5. It really pisses me off that I have seen a dozen or more posts asking about this and they have gone unanswered and unaddressed by the mods....
Hello friends this is checkmail and have an query regarding EA files, one of mine EA is displaying grey in color, is it still active or require any activation code.Can anyone explain me this problem in detail.Mine other EA icons are in color and works well with mine instructions
For starter,  How can I trade multiple pair? .... string pairs[18];extern string symbol1 = "EURUSD";extern string symbol2 = "USDCHF";... pairs[0] = symbol1;pairs[1] = symbol2; ...int ticket=OrderSend(symbol1,OP_SELL,LotSize,MarketInfo(symbol1,MODE_BID),3,Ask+(Point*StopLoss),0,"My EA",12345,0,Red)...
Hi I am a newbie on EA I need help in to create an EA based on change in direction of a moving average. Actually I have the code, but it needs modification. It should create a BUY when the MA changes direction from negative to positive and a SELL when it changes from positive to negative. It should...
[Deleted]
Does anyone know how to put three indicators in the same window. I like to look a 3 different stocastics settings on top of each other. This is easy to do in Tradestation, but I cant seem to figure it out here. Thanks for your help.
Hello all, My best Expert is able to achieve only 10% a year over the last 10 years w/6000 trades. It does really good during some sections and gives drawdown in others, but the fact that it survives all this tick data and stays above water is great. It works on a few different pairs and a few
#property indicator_chart_window #property indicator_buffers 3 #property indicator_color1 Aqua #property indicator_color2 Tomato //---- input parameters extern int period=21; //extern int method=0; // MODE_SMA extern int method=3; // MODE_SMA extern int price=0; // PRICE_CLOSE extern string...
Hello, Can someone please repair my code? I really don´t know why my Sleep function doesn´t work. I am a beginner in programming so sorry for this stupid problem.. i really don´t know what is wrong. Here is my code: if ((ma27<ma467)) { if(OrdersTotal()==0) { int...