Help with a fractal indicator

Hi one and all.

I'm not a newbie trader but I am a newbie to MQL4 coding and I'm afraid my old grey matter isn't what it once was.

I'm seeking some help to make an addition to an old metaquotes Fractal indicator below which has already been modified slightly and which I have re-named to avoid any confusion.

I wish to add the "Send Notification" function to it but only when on the H4 timeframe, and only for the currency pairs, EURUSD, GBPUSD, USDJPY, AUDUSD, NZDUSD, USDCAD & USDCHF.

The indicator:

Files:

Hi again, sorry was a bit quick with the add button and forgot to add my thanks to whoever will be kind enough to assist.

Kind regards

Graham

Hammondnz:

Hi one and all.

I'm not a newbie trader but I am a newbie to MQL4 coding and I'm afraid my old grey matter isn't what it once was.

I'm seeking some help to make an addition to an old metaquotes Fractal indicator below which has already been modified slightly and which I have re-named to avoid any confusion.

I wish to add the "Send Notification" function to it but only when on the H4 timeframe, and only for the currency pairs, EURUSD, GBPUSD, USDJPY, AUDUSD, NZDUSD, USDCAD & USDCHF.

The indicator:

You need to use this function SendNotification()

What specifically are you having problems with ? or are you just asking complete strangers to do this coding for you ? there is a correct place to do that: code this for me !

Hammondnz: Hi again, sorry was a bit quick with the add button and forgot to ...
Don't post again, EDIT your original post.
Reason: