Order open when i change magic number?

Hi

I have some problems with my magic numbers.

I have one real live account with EA:s that has magic number 1117 and 1118 and 1119

And i also have a Demo account with the same broker, with a MT4 that's installed on another computer.

The thing is that, if i run EA:s on the demo account.

It doesn't open any orders if i have the same magic nr as the real account "1117 and 1118 and 1119"

Can they be connected somehow? and why?

pontuso:

Hi

No. Perhaps you are logging into the wrong account by mistake . . .

RaptorUK:

Could be but im not in the wrong account.

pontuso:

Could be but im not in the wrong account.

Then there is something else wrong that you need to look for in a logical, methodical way.

RaptorUK:

Im not even on the same server? :S

RaptorUK:
Then there is something else wrong that you need to look for in a logical, methodical way.

Is there any way that MT stores the magic numbers in some file?

pontuso:

Is there any way that MT stores the magic numbers in some file?
Stop working with your preconceived notion of what is happening and investigate what is really going on . . . or don't, it's your time to waste.

Maybe you haven't checked the "Allow live trading" box on the demo account. As Raptor says, don't assume that it has to be related to magic numbers.

pontuso:

Hi

I have some problems with my magic numbers.

I have one real live account with EA:s that has magic number 1117 and 1118 and 1119

And i also have a Demo account with the same broker, with a MT4 that's installed on another computer.

The thing is that, if i run EA:s on the demo account.

It doesn't open any orders if i have the same magic nr as the real account "1117 and 1118 and 1119"

Are you saying the EA did not work with the original magic numbers and then it did work if you changed them and then did not work again if you changed them back ?

SDC:

Are you saying the EA did not work with the original magic numbers and then it did work if you changed them and then did not work again if you changed them back ?

Yes that's correct, do you know what the problem might be?

GumRai:
Maybe you haven't checked the "Allow live trading" box on the demo account. As Raptor says, don't assume that it has to be related to magic numbers.

Yes checked that

What i can see it's related to the magic numbers, becuase when i change them EA works.
Reason: