MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 823

Hi Forum, can someone tell me how to populate the array correct? I only get zeros as a result of test[i]. int init()  {   int test[];   for(int i = 1; i<=10; i++)   {      test[i] = i;      Print(i," , ", test[i]);   }   return(0);  }
Basically if u use normalize double it rounds the decimal to digits, and it seems like this would not be acceptable to the broker. slippage is already a factor if the prices change.. I was looking at an include from IBFX that you can see here, that rounds the ask and bid to close the order void...
maybe it can get good result on many pairs or many time frames in one pair? or other some situation?
The data for test from two ways: the first one: we down load data from internet and import these data into MT4 and do some period convert; the second way, open the pair chart, then zoom out, and then just go to see the leftest bars, at the same time, the data will be download automatic. my question...
I have made an EA which call an indicator. when I test it on strategy tester, it is ok and in the journal we can see all the information about when and which price the order open and close. If I add the "Print();" in EA, after test, in journal I just see the content which is printed by "Print();"...
[Deleted]
I have yet to find a post where someone shows a step-by-step guide to getting the sendmail to work. I have tried using many different smtp outgoing email sites...but they all seem to use SSL or something because they all fail to connect. If anyone out there has been able to get the email to work...
Is there any Good profit making Indicator? or don't't five any false signals? Regards Jubaer
[Deleted]
I can't load the indicator into CodeBase for some reason, so I'll post it here This is a digital filter based on the Fourier transform and filtering of the resulting spectrum 1) a phase shift by a specified number of bars is performed 2) unimportant harmonics are discarded. extern double n=9;//set
I am looking for help from someone who can code the above indicator for me in MT4 (I suck at programming). The indicator is available in Metastock and I need it for my forex trading in MT4. This link will take you to the article where you will find the Metastock code and commentary: http://www...
[Deleted]
I am trying to use the iMA function to return data back to an EA I am writing. However, in the Moving Average indicator, I am using Levels to paint lines on the chart. I want to get the data from the Moving Average using Levels. What exactly are Levels? It is not a bar offset, because you can...
Hi, I use a scanner in a dashboard-style like you can see in the attached image. It scans for Pinbars in all currency pairs in all timeframes. A red dash means that the last bar was a "Short-Pinbar" (long upper shadow), green means a long lower shadow. Now I would like to replace the Pinbar-Check...
  How long can a tick be?  (15   1 2)
Hi Is there any maximum time a tick can last before a new one comes up? Is there any difference if having timeframe M1 then H1, does a new bar count as a tick?
I ask this question just because I have test it; and sometime the indicator was shown on chart, but most time, not. So I don't know why.
#property copyright "mankin"#property link      ""#property indicator_separate_window#property indicator_minimum 0#property indicator_maximum 1#property indicator_buffers 1#property indicator_color1 Blueextern int Number_Of_Bars =40;double Prob_calc[];double MA[];double...
How to read a .txt file, if it's even possible, character by character ? Or if its not possible then by separated characters with 1 space.
Hi I am a newbie just signed-in. I would like someone to guide me where I can train myself in the various functionalities of Met4 chart. I mean from 0 to the advanced level. Your help in this subject I very much appreciated
Hi guys, i have an EA which i coded myself entirely, and apparently it doesnt put on trades for i dont know what reason.I wont tell you what the algorithm does but i can tell that no matter what the market conditions are it should trade atleast 1 trade/day, since in backtest it traded in average 20...
Hi, I think one of the issues with performance for my optimizations is that i calculate one of my indicators - ZIgZag on every tick instead of every new candle. I am already using the Time[0] for my TP function so I thought I could use this in a similar way for the ZigZag indicator. I already have a...
Hello everybody, I have an EA. I open 20 charts and attach that EA to chart. When an EA on an individual chart has signal, i want it to show the chart it attached to on top of other charts. Because i have 20 charts opening at the same time so don't want to search for the chart that EA attached each
according to my acknowledge, when we send an order on MT4 with its stop loss by ordersend(), the MT4 operator can see the stop loss, and if we set stop loss by EA, nobody can see it. so why not set 0 as stop loss in Ordersend() and set real stop loss by EA all?
I am testing my ea on 14 year time frame. Lot size is calculated on the % of account free margin. But after some time lot size stops increasing and it is constant at 500. What is wrong here
[Deleted]
int theBarh1,theBarh2;double theHighest1=0,theHighest2=0;double price_h1,price_h2;int stoch_bar;double stoch=iStochastic("EURUSDpro",PERIOD_M15,5,3,3,MODE_EMA,1,MODE_SIGNAL,0);if(stoch<80){for(int bar1 = 0; bar1 <= 40;bar1++){double stoch1;stoch1 = iStochastic("EURUSDpro",PERIOD_M15,5,3,3,MODE_EMA,1...
My strategy searches >40 pairs to find the opportunities I'm looking for. The problem is that when I find an opportunity I then have to scroll through all the pairs. They're not even in order on my broker and it takes a few minutes sometimes to find each pair. I'd much rather be able to open the...
I am wondering if we can assign a zero "0" to take profit in the OrderSend() and then change modify it later ?
Hi everyone, can anyone explain why Go Markets and Pepperstone who are both using mt4 platforms shouls show different candle patterns for the same times..............seems really strange when they both profess to use the same time bases being New York closing time?
[Deleted]
int start(){      Print(Time[0]);      return(0);} Hi, I was examining my back-test trades and noticed some spots that should have traded but didn't. So I started the investigation... AUDUSD, June 4the 2013, 1 minute chart back-testing on every tick setting. Here's what I found.. After verifying...
[Deleted]
I've researched the boards and came across the "rename Terminal.ini file and restart" method, unfortunately that did not work. A new Terminal.ini was never created (it should have been, right?). In fact, I eventually removed the Terminal.ini and still no new Terminal.ini created...strange, huh? I am...
Hello, I closed MT4. Downloaded a couple of EA's. EX4 and MQL4 files are seen in Experts folder but not in the Navigator in terminal. Even tried "compile" from the editor and they still don't show. Can anyone help?
[Deleted]
I have a csv file (eurolevel.csv) with eight support and resistance levels in column A How can I create a custom indicator for metatrader 4 which can read these levels and put them on a 1hr EURUSD chart? Thank you for your help.
int start()  {  int i,   n,   Counted_Bars;  double Sum,   NatLog,   Sum_Sq,   Avg,   Avg_Sq,   Rms,  R_0,  R_1,  E_0,  E_1;    //------------------------------------------------------------------  Counted_Bars= IndicatorCounted();  i=Bars-Counted_Bars-1;  if...