MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 825

Hi guys, I used Java, the Selenium framework and MQL4 to create an EA that can import data from a file inside the experts/file folder to get a trade permission when an other account of mine is making profits.  //+------------------------------------------------------------------+// TradeErlaubnis...
[Deleted]
Hello, The situation is, I am running MetaTrader on Linux machine through Wine, I want to develop my software which will do some things. I do have some questions about Meta Trader, I would like to know from developers side is this possible to do such things: 1) Enable / Disable Expert Advisor...
[Deleted]
Hi, I’m facing an ugly problem here: after a few iterations the start() function of my indicator doesn’t come back again after the return() call, i.e. MT4 hangs in a loop, eating up CPU, without calling start() again. I wonder if somehow I destroyed the function call stack? What do you suggest that
please share a very stable indicator(very low noise)(low signal changes) that you have.
[Deleted]
Hello, have some people here also see that sometimes a wrong account number is given back from the AccountNumber() function during backtest and i think maybe just at weekend when the market is closed? I am wondering today why the function is often give me a complete wrong account number bac.
[Deleted]
datetime Time0; double point; int digits,cnt,Q; extern int MagicNumber=2533;   int Di,Do;                         int init(){   if(AddSpread)  {   if(AddSpreadToBuyOrders){Di=0;Do=MarketInfo(Symbol(),MODE_SPREAD);}  else{Di=MarketInfo(Symbol(),MODE_SPREAD);Do=0;}    } else...
Hi Could someone tell me what is the problem with the following indicator please...? I'm out of ideas. Problem is with iMAOnArray and iEnvelopesOnArray. Im using this indicator inside an EA using icustom. I dont need to draw this indicator (I can do that manually by combining RSI and MA and...
Dear all, May I know how to get the time of market close so as to close all the orders in advance ? My EA must avoid the opening gap after the market close. Many thanks for your time and consideration. taozemin
[Deleted]
Hello, i have codeing for myself a simple Lotsize calculation and it work good, but i think when i use other symbols like gold then this will give to much lotsize, because i dont have a pipvalue in my calculation, my calculation will give for every symbol same lotsize, can somebody helpt me to make...
[Deleted]
Hi, currently i were doing moving SL and TP function. But i were no ideal why i keeping get OrderModify error 130 . From below is those value i capture from my log file. Trade Position : SELL Symbol : XAUUSD Trade Position Open = 1686.34 SL = 1689.95 TP = 1676.15 Moving SL and TP Open = 1686...
I am creating an ea on demo account of mt4.But After attching ea I did login in the live account it executes the ea .On order has been opened through the ea while I have disable the expert advisor when account has been changed.This message is also shows in expert tab. I am also checking IsDemo in...
[Deleted]
bool AlertedLong, AlertedShort = false;double bb, d;extern int bolingerPeriod=40;d=iStdDev(NULL,0,bolingerPeriod,MODE_SMA,0,PRICE_CLOSE,0); bb=((Close[0]+2*d - iMA(NULL,0,bolingerPeriod,0,MODE_EMA,PRICE_CLOSE,0)) /(4*d))*4-2;if (bb>0 && AlertedLong == false) {PlaySound("alert.wav");SendMail("Buy...
I found this Heiken Ashi Smoothed indicator on the net and it is a very good trend indicator. However, I find that it is in the way of the candles in the chart window and must be activated/deactivated all the time for proper use. I know NOTHING about coding and would like to have the same indicator...
I am a novice, are learning EA. MQL5 paradigm more conducive to beginners and improve. The brokers, almost all say that they support MT4, but did not say support MT5. The EA with MT5 with these brokers do business, work? Thanks in advance.
Hi, i had two EA produced for me from Mql5 in the past.One was made in 2012 while the second EA was finished June 2013.I tried running some more test using strategy tester on either of them and got these error messages in the journal: 2013.12.07 11:11:09 TestGenerator: current spread 30 used 2013...
I need help. My EA open the first order with a stoploss and takeprofit, the price goes the false side, now the EA open the next order without SL and TP. Before the order are open, I will cleare the SL and TP from order before. I don´t know how I do that. I get always error1. Suffi
int start(){//PIYASADA EMIR YOK ISE İKİ ADET EMİR AÇ//MEVCUT BIDIN //20 PIPS ASAGISINDA SATIM EMRİ AÇ//20 PIPS YUKARISINDA ALIM EMRI AÇ//1000 PIPS TP //500 PIPS STOPLOSSRefreshRates();double XAL=MarketInfo(Symbol(),MODE_ASK);double XSAT=MarketInfo(Symbol(),MODE_BID);double AL=NormalizeDouble(XAL...
[Deleted]
how to sell at two lines ema 7 as ema 21 overlap at that time Who can help me Thanks
Good morning, I have a little problem, and I need help ... I have two variables int a = 09; int b = 05; I need to concatenate these two variables for what do I convert a string and concatenation, the result is 95 (I lose the leading 0) then turn back to Integer and I need to make a comparison, but...
  Invalid Handle  (8)
I do not understand what I am doing wrong here. I am getting Invalid Handle messages for writing the file as well as flushing and closing. See the code and the log. Also, why does it print the correct data only for the first loop. HELLLPPPP!!!!! int    RestartDetect = 1, AnalHandle = 0, i = 0, j = 0...
[Deleted]
Im very disappointed in the new mt4 build 554. We were told that it will be backward compatible but so far some of what i had submitted for the new market seem to have a bug. They all work very well with the previous mt4. With the new one, the one in question compiles without any errors but attach...
#define __STRATEGY_MAGIC 1349226436 #include <WinUser32.mqh> //Inputs //Declaration double _Instrument_Info; double _Instrument_Info_2; bool _Compare; bool _Compare_2; int start(){ //Level 1 _Instrument_Info = MarketInfo( Symbol (),MODE_SWAPLONG); _Instrument_Info_2 = MarketInfo( Symbol
Hello, I know from Visual Basic that it is possible to use higher increments than 1. There you can add a "step 5" for an increment of 5 instead of 1. Is that also possible with MQL4? I want to make a for-loop and I need the numbers 10,15,20,25,30,35,40,45,50 in my calculation within the loop. I just...
How to read values from custom indicator while indicator doesn't use buffers? I am writing new ea which by using custom indicator.but indicator not using buffers. so how can i read values for ea? Plesse give me a suggetions to solve this issues.
I wrote a test indicator to replicate issues I have been having with trendline objects. There are two of them. Here is the simple test indicator to place one, non raying trendline on every bar from previous close to current open. int start(){ int  i,  counted_bars=IndicatorCounted();//----...
Hello, Is it possible to purchase a MT4 strategy tester modified to run back tests and optimizations on multiple CPU cores? Or possibly configured to work with a GPU? Thank you.
[Deleted]
Can someone tell me why I am having problems with the MT4 platform when I try running my EA? The problem is that I run a 5 minute chart. I expect that that there should be a logging of variables at the start of the next 5 minute period. It doesn't; I get no sense of action occurring. The code...
Hi Guys, I have faced with an issue - MTF MACD indicator (for H1 period) on M5 period chart do not refresh its values automatically when new bar has closed. It draw different values for every lower TF bar. The value of the high level bar has to be one and the same for all lower TF bars and has to be...
I'm new to MT4 and MQL4 I am using 'iSessions.mg4' to display the Asian, European and US Sessions (24 Hr Open @ 17:00 NST and Close @ 16:00 NST) I'm looking for some sort of ZigZag or Fractal that "starts" at Open and "ends" at Close (i.e., does not depend on the previous day or extend into the
'\end_of_program' - ending bracket '}' expected C:\Program Files\Go Trader MT4\experts\workbook_nick_all the time.mq4 (83, 1) Why? I tested the OrderSend lines on their own, they are fine. Problem is with the OrdersSelect parts, I just can't fit them into this properly. As always help hugely...